[20] Back To Business

The next day...

Your POV:

Today we had a huge task ahead of us. We were basically... Rewriting the constitution and oh boy did I feel bad for touching up in Alexander Hamilton's work. But it had to be done.

Luckily Markus and I had done most of it before we went to France. We went to the white house and of course met up with the president.

When she seen us she smiled. "Congratulations in the engagement." She said

Markus and I looked at each other smiling. "Did you notice the ring?"

"That and a VeeCeeVee on Instagram posted a picture of you two with the caption crying at the fact that this beautiful couple are finally gonna tie the knot."

I sighed. "Girl can't keep a secret." I say face palming.

Madam chuckled. "Whatever the case congratulations."

"Thank you. Now we got work to do." I say determined.

"We do let's do this." She said smiling.

We went to work as planned revising the New constitution. I inwardly kept apologizing to Alexander after every revision we made. Even pledging I would keep up and always pay my taxes on time in his honor.

This went on from 10:35am to 7:26pm. After  a long day we went home to do more work. Creating the rest of the laws. Doing a lot of revising. We did this for a while.

"You're tired." Markus told me.

"What no I'm not. I'm..fine." I lie.

Markus rubs my shoulders. "You're tense as well. That's enough writing for tonight love." He told me before kissing my shoulder.

"One last paragraph?" I plead.

"Let me take over from here honey. Take a shower and go to sleep. Keep in mind the next meeting isn't due for another two weeks. At the pace we're going we will be done in the next three days."

I sighed. "Still...just one last paragraph..please?"

"On one condition."

"That is?"

"You have to come into the bathroom undressed in ten minutes no questions asked." He says smiling before kissing my shoulder.

I smile and bite my lip. "Sounds like a deal."

He gave me a quick kiss in the lips. "I'll be waiting upstairs then. 10 minutes." Markus tells me.

"Yes,Sir." I say smiling at him as he goes to our room.

I take a deep breath before I continue writing for a second I had forgotten and did two paragraphs and a half before I dropped the pen, stripping in the way to the master bathroom. By time had gotten there I noticed all the light were out and the candles that were expertly placed on the bathtub left an ominous trail outside of it. Like a moth drawn to a flame. I follower the glow inside if the master bathroom to see Markus was inside the bathtub that was filled with bubbles and rose petals:

 I follower the glow inside if the master bathroom to see Markus was inside the bathtub that was filled with bubbles and rose petals: