[7] Always had a plan

Elijah's POV:

(Y/n) hasn't texted or called in about three days. I've called her but I get no reply. I can't help but worry about her.

I decided to go over to her house and let myself inside.

"Hello? (Y/n)?" I called out. No answer. I went upstairs and looked around for her room. Once I found it I went inside. Everything looked scattered as if she was in a hurry to leave. But I looked around the house and found a note sitting on a piano.

"Hm, never told me she played," I said picking up the note. It was typed.

Dear Kamski,

i figured eventually you would come looking for me. I am in no danger  at all. i just decided a sHort  noticE trip was reaLly Perfect Time to get away from tHis hEll. too Much is going on yknow? i'll be back soon.

I noticed some of the capitalized letters only meaning that it was a hidden message.

I found a pen and paper and wrote out the capitalized letters.

I H E L P T H E M

I help them.

It only took me a second to really think about who 'them' would be. Androids... Deviants. She's helping deviants. I sighed knowing going after her would be useless. She's always had a heart of gold and a stubborn determination that can't be shaken.

I go back home and take a look at the message delivered from Stratford tower. It suddenly hit me why she dropped off Vee. If she was gonna lay low she would have chose to stay with Vee. She was planning to rebel with them. From the very beginning. That's why when I told her I sense a war she wasn't too shaken. She knew it. She didn't know when or how but she knew it too. She hated the way androids were treated as much as I did. The only difference being that she was willing to do something about it.

"-and now the time has come for you to give us freedom," The android spoke.

But it wasn't any ordinary android. I knew who this was...

"So you rise again...Markus." I say smiling.

(A/n): now what kind of author would I be if I didn't add my own twists to the original story? ;) enjoy.