Cincuenta Y Siete.

Salice sat up and stood up , cracking her back. She wobbled a little bit before getting the shower. Klay decide to follow suit and opened the shower door.

They just finished having sex and Klay wasn't tired yet.

He kissed her and slammed her wet back into the wall. Salice smirked but moaned into his mouth.  She reached up and rubbed her fingers through his curls. He picked up thighs , wrapping them around his waist as he sucked on the side of her neck.

"How do you want it ?" He harshly whispered in her ear. Salice loved that he gave her a choice.

"Hard." She sexily whispered. Klay obeyed her wishes before sliding deep inside of her with her walls wrapping around him instantly.

"Fuck , you're tight."

He pushed her legs farther apart before slamming in and out of her roughly. Her nails dug into his back as she groaned. Their wet skin slapped against each other wildly and her moans were more than enough to encourage him.

Salice whimpered against his lips , feeling her walls tighten.

Klay slid out of her before turning her around and bending her over. Salice put her hands on the glass as Klay shoved himself back into her. She let out a loud moan before panting with the fast and hard strokes Klay was giving her. Klay pulled his open hand back before slapping her ass. He also grabbed her neck and pulled her back , deepening the arch in her back.

"You like this baby ?"

"Fuck yes." She told him. The small gasps of air made the sex twenty times better. Klay felt her tighten back up again so he rammed his tip against her spot. Soon her legs started shaking.

"Papi! ay, Dios mío !"

They came together before Klay pulled out of her, out of breath.  Salice turned around and stared at her husband out of breath.

Klay leaned down and kissed her lips softly. Salice smiled throughout the kiss but soon pulled away.

"I have to atleast have to walk today." She told him. He smacked her ass roughly before they both washed up. Klay had a game today later on against OKC. Playing against them , Salice knew Klay needed her.

Klay got dressed and walked over to Salice , kissing her temple.

"I'm leaving."

She turned around and gave him a glare.

"Who said you could leave in that tight ass shirt ? Go change."

Salice was irritated. How dare he try to show off what's hers ?

"Salice , seriously ?"

"You over here trying to be a thirst trap, I thought better of you." She said, shaking her head at him. He pulled her into his arms and made her look at him.

"Don't be mad, I'll cover up before cameras see me." He teased.

"It's not funny." She whined.  He pecked her lips multiple times before pulling away.

"Okay I gotta go."

"Bye babe."

"Text me when you get there." He shouted before leaving.

.

.

.

Salice Rose - Thompson

I flipped my hair up into a high messy bun. I let out a lot of strands in the back and the front. I smiled , looking at my outfit.I grabbed my phone and left with the ticket in my hand.