Cuarenta.

Salice Rose.

Klay took a picture of me and I jumped up straight

"Delete it."

"Haha no."

"You're a dick but since you want to do that , you have to pay."

"I always pay."

"That's not the point, I'm making you pay now."

"Wowww." He told me. I flipped him off and he took another picture.

"Stopppppp."

"Okay I'm done."

He took me inside and we sat down while people stared at us. They knew who we were but didn't bother us that much. Some people asked for autographs and pictures but they soon left us alone.  

"What would you guys like to drink ?"

"He wants a chocolate milk and can I get a coffee ?"

"I sure can." The girl smiled before walking off. I will be definitely giving her a tip because she is one of the only girls that I've seen that hasn't flirted with Klay.

"What if I didn't want a chocolate milk ?"

"Oh shut up like you drink anything outside of sports drinks and chocolate milk and water."

He rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone. I snatched his phone and put it in my hoodie pocket.

"Why you snatch my phone ?"

"Because I want you to talk to me and not be on your phone. Full attention on me."

"Like I never give you attention."

"You don't."

"When ?"

"When you got on your phone ?"

"So are we not going to acknowledge that you took it ?"

"I'm telling dad that you are bullying me."

"Of course you would snitch." He told me, rolling his eyes. The waitress came back up and gave us drinks and we ordered. Well I ordered for the both of us , he started drinking his chocolate milk. I ripped of the paper surrounding the straw halfway and put my lips to the straw before pushing air into it. The paper shot off and hit Klay in the eye.

I bursted out laughing and Klay grabbed one of the creamers and threw them at me.

"You always beating me up." He pouted.

"Sorry."

I jumped from his phone buzzing. I pulled it out and saw it was Mr. Mychal or dad since he wants me to call him that. I slid the answer button and the call connected. I put it to my ear.

"Hey dad."

"Hey kiddo, what are you doing ?"

Klay grumbled and scrunched his face up.