Cincuenta.

Salice Rose - Thompson.

I yawned as I pull up to my house

I yawned as I pull up to my house. I turned off my car. I was tired from being in the studio for the last couple of days and I definitely needed a break.

I stuck the key in and I turned it.

My door wasn't locked.

 I pushed the door slowly open and took couple of steps in before my foot step on glass as it crunched. I looked to my left to see all my windows busted open. 

I heard movement upstairs and they were heavy footsteps.

I stepped back out and went back to my car before calling 911 and letting them know they need to bring police.

What if they destroy my jewelry box my mom made ?

 That thought , made me go into hysterics. That was the last thing I had next to memories of her . I went back into my car and parked on the side of the road and called Klay.

"Baby it's two in the morning." He told me into the phone.

"My house got broken into." I sniffled.

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

I hung up the phone in hysterics and then in anger. If someone touches that jewelry box , I'm going to lose my shit.

I jumped hearing police sirens. Four police cars pulled up. They pulled out their guns and went inside. I got out and a police officer came up asking me questions. I was getting irritated because they kept asking me questions in different ways.

Some reporters were soon blocked by police who put up barriers from them getting closer.

This was completely embarrassing.

"Salice!" I turned to see the cops about to grab onto Klay.

"He's here for me!" I shouted. They let him go and he ran over to me. inspecting me.

"Are you okay ? Are you hurt ?"

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me tighter and kissed my head.

"There's a stand off in the backyard, the robbers don't want to drop the items and they have taken the safety off their guns." Someone said in the walkie-talkie. 

"PUT THE ITEMS AND THE GUNS DOWN!" A man shouted from my backyard. One shot was fired and then screaming took place. Klay grabbed me and hid me behind the nearest car. Both of us flinched as more yelling and gunshots went off.

Then it seized.

"Send an ambulance."

I shivered a little bit from the cold air and Klay took off his hoodie before sliding it onto my body. 

"But you are going to be cold."

"Salice , there are more things to worry about."

An ambulance arrived . A police officer was shot in an arm and one of the robbers was shot in the stomach but lucky enough it was a grazed injury. The other two robbers were escorted out in handcuffs and shoved in cop cars.  Klay and I stood up and I sighed with relief, knowing no causalities were present.

"Nothing to worry about. There were only minimal injuries and they are not life threatening. Ms. Rose you should move to avoid this issue from happening again."

"That's okay , she was planning on moving in with me, right babe ?" Klay smirked , looking down at me. I smirked back at him.

"I guess I am."

The police officers took me and Klay inside and we grabbed as much of my stuff as we could before shoving into Klay's and I's vehicles. Thank God for me having a Jeep and him having an SUV. I left back little stuff like kitchen utensils and I just grabbed my stuff from my room and my office. 

.

.

.

"Klay where are we ?" I asked him as he guided me somewhere. I couldn't see because he put a blindfold on my eyes and I was hating this.

"Hold on. Hold on."

He made me walk a little bit more and then we stopped.

"Take it off."

I took off the blindfold roughly and brushed my fallen hair back and I blinked. I turned back to Klay with a blank look.

"Why are we here ?"

He pointed to the sign that said SOLD.

"Klay , we are on someone else's property!"

"Not just anyone's, ours."

"KLAY!" I shouted before jumping on him and giving him a hug

"KLAY!" I shouted before jumping on him and giving him a hug. " You bought us a house ? How ? Why ?"

"Well I thought since we were married now, we should be sleeping at least in the same house and I wanted to leave my old house to Mychel so I bought this the day after we got married."

"See what if I didn't like it ?"

"But you do."

"But what if I didn't ?"

"Then I would buy you the world and let you choose which one you want."

I smiled at him before kissing his lips passionately and pulling away.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I heard two honks and I jumped, getting down. Two moving trunks came up in the driveway before stopping. Two people jumped out of the first one and I saw it was Trayce and Mychel.

"Do you newlyweds need help moving in ?"