Treinta Y Uno.

Klay Thompson.

I heard Salice walk in with bags in her hands

"Yeah , I would've beat her ass but I'm being nice." She said. I look over to see her talking on the phone. She held it on her shoulder as she was talking. Salice ended walking into the bathroom still on the phone. I turned back to the television to see I had thirty minutes for my movie to finish. Salice walked out with nothing on but my t-shirt. 

She crawled into the bed and got under the covers before wrapping an arm around me.

"Who was that on the phone ?"

"Lauren. She wanted to do a feature with me and JaVale but we are finding the right time to do it so it might take awhile."

I started messing with her hair as she stared at me.

"You need to get your little hoe under control before I drag her."

"I have nothing to do with that."

"You do." She told , sitting on my waist and grabbing my buzzing phone that I tried to ignore." Hello ?"

I stared at her and her body, biting my lower lip.

"Sure." She said, hanging up the phone.

"Who was it ?" I asked , still staring at her.

"Kevin, he said he was going to be here soon." She told me before leaning down and kissing my lips. I pulled away real quickly.

"You have no clothes on and we are under the covers. No."

"I am wearing clothes."

"Just my t-shirt and some panties. Red ones at that." I said, poking her hip. She smirked and looked down at me.

"I could take it off."

"N-"

She grabbed the edges of the shirt and peeled the shirt off to show her chest. I quickly looked away but she grabbed my chin and made me look anyway.

"Why are you scared ?"

"If I have sex with you, I would feel bad because you said that Klay we aren't having sex until you put a ring on my finger so you not wearing clothes, is like bad." I said, looking away.

"But maybe I don't care anymore." She mumbled in my ear before kissing down my neck.

"Chill out Salice."

"I don't want to."

"OH shit!"

We both looked towards the door to see Kevin with Zaza with him. Zaza had his eyes covered and Kevin was still staring in shock.

"I'm sorry but hold up , y'all a thing , again ?"

"WE ARE BUSY!" Salice shouted. The two scrambled out of the room and shut the door behind them.  She turned to me with an annoyed look on her face.