Trece.

Happy Fourth of July to Will Smith from saving us from aliens LMFAO

Salice Rose.

Giselle left a day be

Giselle left a day be.fore me from LA to Bay. It sucked that I was going to be in the house with no one to defend me so I decided to go into a hotel for the extra night. I got bored and started scrolling through my camera roll to see a picture that Klay and I took a while back.

I called him and he picked up first ring.

"I was wondering when I was going to get your call."

"I'm just nervous."

"I think you will be perfectly fine , you are talented as hell."

"You really happy all of a sudden , why ?"

He paused before speaking.

"I can't be happy ?"

"No Klay you can't because you are the most boring and antisocial person I ever met so what's got you so happy ?"

"Nothing nothing. Life has just been better since just nevermind."

Now I was intrigued into the conversation. I sat up and held my knees close to my chest, forcing him to tell me.

"Klay , just tell me."

I heard him sigh and groan.

"Life has just been better since you came into it , okay ?" He mumbled. I don't know why but my cheeks became red.

"And my life has been better since you came into it also." I mentioned to him. I could practically hear him smile from the other side of the phone. We sat there in comfortable silence before the door opened.

"Um I have to go , bye Klay."

There was some more silence before he spoke.

"Bye beautiful."

I blushed and hung up the phone. I got out the truck and walked in to see a short blonde woman in a business suit , standing there with her arms wrapped around a black binder.

"You must be Salice Rose." She said excitedly and sticking her hand out. I shook her hand before pulling away.

"Yes I am."

"Please follow me."

I followed behind her as she took me down the long hallway. Other people started to stare at me and I raised an eyebrow at them as we walked past. She soon stopped at a door and pushed the door open for m.e

"Thank you." I muttered. I walked in and she spoke to me.

"Please sit down at the head of the table and they will be with you in a second."

I nodded my head and sat down , waiting for these people to see me. Not even a couple of seconds later , a whole bunch of black and white men in suits walked in. I sat back and they all sat down , getting their briefcases together. Some of them finished and I was stared at like I wasn't even human.