Cuarenta Y Cinco.

Klay Thompson.

"Turn that ass over

"Turn that ass over."

Salice smirked over her shoulder before throwing her ass back at me. I gripped onto her hips and thrusted my hips against hers, filling her deeply.

She shivered and moaned into the bed.

"Fuck." I muttered, pulling back out and slamming back into her. "I told you to stop playing with me."

I grabbed her hair and deepened the arch in her back.

"I'm sorry." She hoarsely spoke.

"You about to be."

I hit her spot , repeatedly as she moaned. She tried to rid of the arch in her back but I pulled her hair tighter. I grunted as I smacked her ass roughly.

"Yes Papi!"

I felt her walls tighten so I quicken my strokes, hitting her spot. I ignored her pleas before we came together. I let go of her hair and placed my hands on the bed beside her body as we both were getting our breathing under control.

"What happened to waiting ?" I asked her , taking deep breaths.

"Sorry , I couldn't control myself."

I just shook my head and pulled out of her. I walked into the bathroom and started a shower which she joined later on. I got dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt as she put on some leggings and a crop top. I noticed that I left hickies on her stomach.

"Yeah Salice you need to change."

"Why ?"

I looked at her stomach and then back into her eyes. She looked confused and looked in the mirror. She groaned and threw her head back.

"You little shit."

"You wanted the dick , not my fault."

She grabbed one of my hoodies and put it on.

"How long is the drive again ?" She asked me , looking down at her phone.

"Less than three hours."

"Yay, I get to meet your mom." She said unenthusiastically.

"I'm sure you will get along with her."

"You are the favorite child. If you show up with a shitty girlfriend , you will never live it down and I will be the cause of it."

I shook my head at her. We walked , well she wobbled downstairs. We grabbed some snacks and Rocco , who laying outside. Rocco ran straight to Salice and she picked him up. We already had everything in the car but Salice wanted other things to happen before we go.

We got in and we were off to my parents. I didn't notice Salice fell asleep until I had to make a right turn. She had the seat laid all the way back with her arms around a sleeping Rocco. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of them before saving it as my lock screen.

I couldn't wait for my mom to meet her.

I always waited for a girl to meet her. My mom isn't the easiest to impress but I have faith in Salice to have a good impression.

I pulled up to the familiar house and stopped in the driveway. I parked and turned to Salice who was fast asleep. I leaned over and kissed her lips softly. Her hand came across my forehead and pushed me away.

"Don't kiss me or you getting fucked again." She muttered.

" We are here."

"Yay , so much fun."

"It won't be."

I looked over to see the door open and my dad was standing there with an annoyed look on his face. I stifled my laugh.

"What ?"

"My mom makes my dad wear this tight red sweater every year on Thanksgiving and he already has it on." I said, pointing to my dad standing there with his arms folded.

"Red isn't his color." Salice spoke , yawning.

"Come on let's get out."

I ran around to get her door but she opened it anyway.

"I'm tired of you opening the door."

"Oh well."

She put down Rocco and he automatically ran up the driveway and went inside since it was some snow up here. We grabbed our bags and I snatched her bag out of her hand. She rolled her eyes but grabbed Rocco's stuff. We walked inside and I walked upstairs to my old room before placing the bags down.

"Oooh, Tyra Banks though ?" She asked me. I turned and saw her pointing to the 2005 Tyra Banks on the the wall.

"I told myself at age fifteen that that is the woman I wanted to marry

"I told myself at age fifteen that that is the woman I wanted to marry."

"Welp , time for me to go."

I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"It's not the same way I think now."

"How so ?"

"Because you might be the one with the ring on her finger."

She turned to me and saw that she was fighting a smile.

"But if you say no , she will be always in my heart. And 1992 Cindy Crawford."

"I mean how fine was she ?"

I give her a look before pointing to another section of my wall where 1992 Cindy Crawford was walking down a runway.

"Eh , I give her an eight but this shawty right here is a ten." She said, pointing to herself.

"I say a good 1.9."

Her jaw dropped and I started laughing. I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry."

"You aren't sorry if you keep laughing." She told me into my chest.

"Sorry to ruin to what's going on here but mom wants to meet her." Mychel said, throwing his head to Salice.

"We will be down in a minute." I told him. He nodded and walked away. "You ready ?"

"Probably never but fuck it what's the worse that could happen?"