Venticuatro.

Salice Rose.

"HOW HIS DICK STAND UP PERCHED ON HIS BALLS LIKE THAT ?" I shouted , singing Freaky Friday in the airport , ignoring the looks some random people were giving me

"HOW HIS DICK STAND UP PERCHED ON HIS BALLS LIKE THAT ?" I shouted , singing Freaky Friday in the airport , ignoring the looks some random people were giving me. I grabbed my rolling suitcases and started walking , strutting my stuff like I didn't give a fuck.

"Tete!"

I stopped and looked around. A tiny body attacked my legs and I looked down to see light grey eyes of Genevieve staring up at me with a big smile. I let out a small smile and picked her up.

"I missed you !"

"I miss you too."

I kissed her forehead and put her down to get another hug from Giselle. She pulled away and punched me in the tit. I groaned and held my chest.

"What was that for ?"

"Leaving America and asking me to pick you up last minute." She mumbled but still gave me a hug. Aww she missed her sister so much. She pulled away and grabbed Genevieve's hand. Genevieve started talking to me like I had an idea what she was saying but I really didn't because she was talking too fast. She soon fell asleep and Giselle took me back home.

"Get ready tonight."

"I don't want to party." I told her. She looked at me with a little surprise before turning back to the road.

"Well you should tonight. It's my birthday."

"Oh shit, that is today. I'm so sorry. I totally forgot."

"It's fine. You've been going through-"

"That's not an excuse, I'm so sorry." I apologized. She just shrugged and I felt bad. "Even though I really don't want to go , I will go for you."

"Will you really ?"

I nodded. She pulled up to my house and I got out , waving bye to her. I walked in to see everything still the same as I left it.

A hot ass mess.

I just looked at the mess and decided to clean it since I had all the time in the world. I sighed , remembering why this room was tore up. My heart was completely broken and probably still is.

But it's not like I'll see him anyway so who cares ?

I finished cleaning and smiled at the mess that disappeared. I looked at my now clean room and went to the bathroom. My face was clear and I looked at my dull hair. I grabbed my curling iron and went to work. My hair was brighter than usual since I decided to lightened it up a bit. I threw a couple curls in before putting on some makeup.