Sesenta.

Salice Rose-Thompson.

"Salice , take it from the top

"Salice , take it from the top."

I nodded my head and got in position to start the show off.  I snapped my fingers to the beat before turning around and singing and dancing to the choreography.

But I couldn't focus while Klay was on my mind.

I soon forgot the choreography and stuttered on my words. 

I gave up.

I soon started to break down. 

I sat on the end of the stage and I finally let tears fall. I ripped the mic off and tossed it on the ground. I put my head in my hands.

The band slowly stopped and so did the dancers behind me.  

I let out a sob infront of everyone.

"Cut , rehearsal is done for the day." My director shouted. I heard people walk off. It was absolutely silent and I felt someone lightly grab my arm. I look up and see Klay.

I quickly wiped my tears and still looked down.

"What are you doing here ?"

He grabbed the end of the stage and pushed himself up before sitting on the edge beside me.

"Well I watched you embarrass yourself."

"Great." I mumbled sarcastically.

"And I wanted to see you before you leave the States."

"It's not like we are on good terms so-"

"Salice shut the fuck up."

I looked at him in shock.

He's never cursed at me like that.

"I'm going to apologize and I don't want to hear a thing out of your mouth until I'm done because I know you will pop off very quickly."

I nodded and looked down.

"I just wanted you there. That game maybe be one of the best games to make and break a season for me and I wanted everyone who watched me grow to be there. I understand that you can't , it was selfish for me to want you to leave your job to watch mine."

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"I'm sorry. And if you dare think to think that you leaving me anytime soon , babygirl you got it twisted."

I couldn't help but to smile.

"And I'm tired of you walking out of doors. Stay inside."

I laughed and he smiled down at me. He pulled his lips to mine and I realized I should be with him because he deserves for me to be there.

I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"AWWW!"

I pulled away as I noticed all my dancers and musicians were looking and recording us. I laughed and removed myself from Klay's arms.

"I will be waiting home for you." He told me.

"Okay."

He kissed me like it was going to be our last kiss before walking away. My smile didn't come off of my face as I turned to my crew.

"Let's take it from the top."