❌DEALING WITH PERIOD ISSUES ~Lucy❌

Remember the day when mother nature first paid you a visit. Remember how excited you got and couldn't wait till "the next visit"and when mother nature visited again, oh! The joy, you were so happy. Only for you to wake up in the morning feeling icky and then BEHOLD! your clean white bed sheets stained. Ohh! The horror!...

Remember washing the stains that dont seem to go off...
And let's not talk about the pain you feel with every contraction...
You begin to snap at everyone and anyone (the PMS)...
Let's not even ask how school went that day because all you could do in class was picture mother nature laughing evily...

You come home, take some pills, lock yourself in your room and shout at the top of your lungs, "MOTHER NATURE! WHY HAST THOU FRUSTRATE_ETH ME!"
And then you pass out on your pillow...

What if I tell you that I could remove all that stress completely?
Well, If I told you that, just go ahead and call me a liar, however...
All that stress could be reduced.

Hey everyone im lucy, @lucygirlie and I just want to share some tips on how to deal with some "period issues".

STAINS- HOW TO AVOID EM' AND HOW TO DEAL WITH EM'

Have you ever 'woke up in the morning, smiled at the rising sun. Three little birds perched by your doorsteps singing sweet songs'...
You take a bath like you're advertising a company's soap product, wear a white sundress...
You even forgot to take a coat, afterall 'the cold never bothered you anyway' ...
You go to school with 'the wind in your hair'...
Only for mother nature to show up and ruin your day and your beautiful white sundress..
Then you start battling with a stain and how you could 'keep it undercover'...
OR
Have you ever woke up to see your beautiful sheets stained? Ohhh! The horror! The pain! The shameee!!!

Well, say au revoir to such embarassing situations cause here are some tips you could use;

● Know your menstrual cycle. Calculate and study the number of days it takes before mother nature visits again, this way you would be prepared.
● Always be prepared. Carry extra pads in your bag especially when the calculated day of your period draweth nigh.
● Wear tightly fitted and thick underwear to keep the pad firmly in place. It will avoid the tilting of your pad to one side, believe me its infuriating when that happens.
● To prevent shameful bed cover stains;
Wear thick underwear, use thick and long pads especially if you have heavy flow. You can also use two pads if you feel that your pad is not long enough. Wear tightly fitted underwear but not too tight so that you dont cut off blood supply to your legs...Also, you can put a thick blanket on your bed sheets.

When these embarassments have occured, how do you remove the stains???
Why spoil your dresses and bed sheets with bleach when you can say au revoir to stains with *drum roll*
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE!!!
Works like magic...
And try not to allow the stains to sit for long
Contrary to what I thought a while back, hot water does not make stains easier to wash rather it makes it more difficult as it causes the coagulation of blood proteins. Wash blood stains with cold water.

CRAMPS
Are you asking what to do when mother nature decides to squeeze your uterus???
Easy!
Just squeeze her uterus back...just kidding.
How to avoid mother nature's painful massages;
●Eat healthy
● Exercise (other admins have made mention of these tips)
● Avoid sugary foods
● see a doctor for the right pills to take.
● To avoid excruciating night cramps, lie on your side and put a nice comfy pillow inbetween your legs...works for me.
Menstrual cramps are actually caused by the contraction of your uterus to remove the lining it prepared incase fertilization occured and not by the misconception i had that mother nature was squeezing my uterus.

DEALING WITH THE PMS
Ever noticed that few days before your period you become unusually agitated, irritated, exasperated, infuriated, aggravated...and many more '_ated's. Well that's the PMS...

Lets not talk about the annoying pimples that have a party on your face...
Or the oily skin...
And then you start giving mother nature all sorts of nicknames; monster nature, terminator, murderer nature, mother pimples.
Here are some tips to deal with zhe PMS *french accent*
●Try to understand that its the PMS that's making you irritated.
● cool,soothing music can help...works for me...
● count to ten before answering annoying questions...
●AVOID annoying people so that you don't commit a sin or end up in detention... :)
● Wash face properly and...
●AVOID THE TEMPTING DESIRE TO POP THE PIMPLES.

With these tips, i'm sure you would be singing "dont worry about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alright" instead of "it's a hard knock life for us" on your period.

And you would love when mother nature pays a visit.

Thanks.
Please, don't forget to comment..
Questions? Prayer request? Testimonies?
Just kidding , dont forget to ask questions.
Thank you...
HINT: this is the part where you clap...
*bows dramatically*