As we were jumping in our places, our body collided making us giggle, I was going to continue away from him but he stopped me by circling his arms on my waist firmly and this time his hands started to move across my body instead of his, he tightened his grip making me more closer to him till his hot breath was ghosting my face, I saw the smug smirk across his face.

Oh naughty Harry!

The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all the wind from my lungs. I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of his perfume being the air I breathe. My arms reached up and tangled around his neck, playing with his curls. It is magic, the way his lips connect with mine.

 His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips is the softest thing that had ever been in my mouth, the sound of his lips pressing on mine and leaving them suddenly became the voice inside my mind, I opened my mouth with a low moan that no one heard because of the sound of the loud drums that were played everywhere and because it actually, came out with no voice.

******

"I'm going to the toilet, I won't be late."  Harry said to me while we were taking a seat, I nodded then he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I sat there watching the people around me dancing with their friends or their boyfriends/girlfriends, I love that there are still ways to chill out and have some fun with no stress or anxiety, no one was looking at the person dancing beside him, they just enjoyed what they were doing carefree.

I was swaying lightly on the rhythm till I saw the person who I've never expected to see there.

Madison Maynard. Really? From all of the cities, she came here?? From all of the clubs she chose this one?!  What a terrible... coincidence!

What? Am I going to be scared from her? Am I going to hide myself from the bitch that tried to ruin everything between me and Harry?!

No. I'm not going to do this. I'm just going to sit here and enjoy myself as I was doing. But... If she comes here, I then... won't know what to do, I wouldn't even be able to talk if she made fun of me or insulted me like the past.

Because of my bad luck, she saw me and I saw a smug smile carving across her face. God she looked like the devil with that smile plus that she was putting a red lipstick that made her look more brutal. I saw her coming towards me and for the first time in history, I felt nervous because of her.

"Maya? What a coincidence! I came to Paris to chill out a bit and there you are?!"  She said in surprise. I didn't say a word or react just looking at her blankly, of course I didn't say a word I mean hello! I became mute just like the phone when you make it on the silent mode.

"So,"  She sat facing me. "What are you doing here? Have you come alone or..."  She tilted her head looking at me with that mischievous smile "Are you coming with a new boyfriend?" 

I rolled my eyes sighing in return, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and there was a sarcastic look on her face "What? Cat got your tongue?"  I swallowed and crossed my legs, intertwining my hands together and resting on them. 

If I was just able to talk! I would've made her regret talking to me.

She rolled her eyes raising her eyebrows amazed from my attitude that I was still calm. "I know what happened with your 'famous' boyfriend"  She made the victory sign with her fingers, squeezing them to focus on her word 'famous', then she pouted dramatically "So sad that he ditched you on the interview where everybody was watching."