"Oh come on you two! Let's all play now." Yoongi hyung said and I just sighed and mumbled a 'fine'

"Cheer up, even if he gets drunk, he would just probably sleep in his room or on the floor." Jin hyung said and chuckled.

Now, Namjoon hyung started to spin the bottle and everyone was so focused and so curious to see who was chosen.

Yoongi hyung...

"Alright, Yoongi hyung... When was your first kiss?"

"If you are thinking that I got my first kiss when I was a little.. no... My first kiss was with Jimin." Hyung said and we all let out a series of 'awwes' while the Yoonmin couple were blushing."

"Okay, continue with the game.Yoongi spin the bottle." It pointed at me.. wait... ME?!!? Okay I'm dead.

"Yoongi hyung,please give me mercy on this." I pleaded and he just chuckled.

"Taehyung, I dare you to kiss the most handsome man in this room, on the cheek." I froze in spot cuz they all know, except for jungkook,that my choice is kook. I internally groaned as i glared at yoongi-hyung.

I took a deep breath and quickly kissed kookie on the cheek.I immediately went back to my sitting position as soon as i pulled out... I saw him froze and looked at me from the corner of my eye.

The hyungs started cheering. Then I felt blood rushing to my face but I don't want to show that I'm affected.. I raised my eyebrows..

"What? Why are you all cheering? Don't you guys think he is the most handsome here compared to your ugly faces! Besides, it's good that I have a handsome brother..." I said and I saw them became quiet..

Jungkook's POV

I was so shocked that taetae, kissed me on the cheek! It happened so fast but all my hopes were gone when he reminded me about us being brothers... I kind of forgot about that. I just stayed silent and stared on the floor and it looks like the hyungs noticed it... they probably know about me cuz jin hyung must have said it to them.
Jin hyung then cleared his throat.

"Come on Tae, spin the bottle!" Tae did wat he was told and surprisingly... it landed on Yoongi hyung. I saw taehyung smirking and for the first time... I saw Yoongi hyung getting nervous.

"Oh wow! How lucky of me getting Yoongi hyung... let's see... what should I dare you?" Tae said while holding his chin.. we and the others then started to giggle.

"OH! This is an easy one so you have to do it! Since i did your dare too"

"Yoongi hyung... I dare you to kiss the first guy you had a crush on.. Jimin, don't be jealous okie? That was the past... don't make it a big deal about it, whoever it is.." They both then nodded. Yoongi hyung whispered something to Jimin and Jimin became a Tomato and that made hyung chuckled.

Yoongi then stood up and went to Hobi hyung and kissed him on the cheek. Hobi hyung was so shocked including Jimin.

"It wasn't Tae???" Jimin suddenly said.
We all stared at Jimin

"The fuck?" Tae and Yoongi hyung said... and that made Jin hyung hit their head for cursing, who stood up without anyone knowing...

"Wait.. why would you think that your boyfriend had his first crush on me?" Taehyung said while staring at Jimin.

"It's because when we were younger, Yoongi hyung always takes care of you and he is always smiking at you while.. he doesn't even glance at me.. so i thought he liked you at that time." Jimin said

"Hey mochi... listen to me...Tae is like a younger brother to me okay? His mom and my mom met in the hospital when we were born and they became good friends and that started our friendship." Yoongi hyung said to jimin.

"Sorry to ruin this moment but... Yoongs! How come you kept this from me?" Jhope hyung said

"Ofcourse horseface, I was too scared and too shy to ask you out back then but now.. i have my Jiminie with me so get lost." Yoongi hyung said and that made jimin slap his arm.

"Uhmm... yeah... I think I have to take a rest now.. my head is spinning from all the beer that I had.. Goodnight.." Jhope hyung said and entered Tae's room.

I saw Jin hyung sighing and shaking his head sidewards.

"You know what... I think it's time for us to take a rest.... it's been a long day.Besides, we still have tomorrow and Sunday to enjoy" Namjoon hyung said.

We all agreed and helped each other to clean the mess.. after cleaning, we all went upstairs and start to freshen up one by one.. except for hobi hyung, who fell asleep on one of the matreses already..

I freshened up after Tae and after I did that... I saw the most adorable human being in this entire universe. Tae was hugging the pillow and was already in dreamland.

I smiled to myself and layed myself beside him, carefully so that I won't wake him up. After a few moments.. sleep took over me.

-----------------------------------------

I'M BACK!!!!

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THESE PAST FEW MONTHS! I'VE BEEN BUSY AND HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER 😍

PLUS! I LOVE YOU ALL CUZ THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 13.1K+ READS AND 600+ VOTES

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL😊😊