12-- He is Lookin Fiiiiiiiine

It's been a few days since my hype over October starting AND my whole telling Natasha about my being gay... but not much has changed other than how she proceeded to note every time she saw me bottling up my emotions. I have to admit, it gets pretty tiresome. So, I eventually asked how she handled being around hot guys 24/7. She was a woman, after all. She had to have SOME kind of opinion. Which, she gave me a pretty unexpected answer. She gave me a knowing smile before telling me that she simply ignored them. She KNEW that wouldn't help me in the least bit! But I had a feeling she did that on purpose. She knew I was just avoiding telling her who I truly crushed on by calling all the guys in the building hot-- which that is still true, by the way! Cap and Thor are ripped! So she then occasionally teased me, but her prodding was what I ignored. She even invited me to train with her for the morning. But it wasn't like I was going to say no to her. I know what you're thinking, this is probably a bad idea. But can I really avoid it, reader? I owe her a lot...

Upon arriving, Daniel immediately saw Loki in the training room with Steve while Natasha and Clint were also in there after their brief training session.

Upon seeing Daniel, Natasha smiled and beckoned him over. After all, she was the one who asked him to show up, and Clint was finished so she didn't have anyone else to spar with. She asked with a smirk, "Ready?"

"For?"

"Training."

"OH!" That was an idiotic thing to ask. Why else would he be in the training room other than to train? Well... Loki was there... but that's not why Daniel was there! Definitely not! "Yeah! I knew that! totally!" Daniel knew exactly why she rolled her eyes. He was probably looking like such an absolute idiot...

They started training without warning and Natasha quickly had him pinned to the floor on his stomach with his arms behind back as she leaned close to him and whispered, "Hey, you're gay so it's okay for us to do this now: Tell me, isn't Cap lookin' fiiiiine with that tight shirt on?"

Daniel got all awkward before he shoved Natasha off of him and they resumed their fighting positions. He muttered with a shrug, "Yeah, sure, I guess. He looks fine..." he glanced up at Steve who was still training with Loki. They seemed really deep into their fight, exchanging blows and blocks in accurate and well-performed times.

"No, Daniel." Natasha threw punches as Daniel blocked them and suddenly switched positions as Loki was in both of their line of sight for a moment. His eyes lingered on Loki and Natasha easily noticed with a smirk. She continued her earlier correction, "You aren't doing it right. You have to learn how to do it better than that. So..." She glanced at Loki. "How about him? Doesn't Loki look good without a shirt on?" Natasha looked at Daniel with a smile, knowing that probably got to him. "Repeat after me: He is lookin' fiiiiine."

There was silence for a few minutes as they exchanged blows, but she stopped, making Daniel freeze as she stared pointedly. Daniel clearly had a slight blush at her insistence.  "Fine... He looks fiiiine."

"Hey!" Her eyes narrowed on him, making him almost flinch, thinking she was going to drop him at any minute. But she only snapped, "Drop the sarcasm!" She went get a bottle of water as she sat on the bench and drank, watching him. "Say it again, but mean it! I know you mean it!"

"Alright..." Daniel bit his bottom lip before he took a deep breath. "He is lookin' fine."

"Better," Natasha nodded and her smile grew. "Try to be more genuine. Loosen up! Feel it in your heart."

Daniel took an even deeper breath and loosened up his muscles a bit by swinging his arms in circular motions while he was almost hopping on the balls of his feet as he announced loudly, "He is lookin fiiiiiine!"

"Who's looking fine?"

Daniel panicked as Loki was behind him, wearing a shirt that was slightly drenched with sweat and was sticking to his toned figure. Steve must have done a lot to make Loki, a God, sweat. But Daniel loved the way the shirt stuck to his torso... woah! He was staring! Daniel needed to stop staring so weirdly! He exclaimed suddenly, "Not you! I- I mean, you- I wasn't-"

Natasha smiled knowingly and stood to her feet. "I'll leave you two to talk." She left without a problem in the world as she left the training room while talking to Steve who was leaving at the same time.

Daniel stood there flabbergasted before he struggled to explain, "I was just- Natasha and I were messing around. I'm not saying you don't look fine- I mean, you obviously look good. Not in a weird way! I was just- we were joking around about Cap."

Loki seemed to be struck silent as he looked away awkwardly. "Yes... well... very well." His tone clearly expressed his confusion as well as his facial features.

"I... uh... I'll see you later." Daniel rubbed the back of his neck before he quickly left. He didn't want to stay in that awkward atmosphere for any longer than he had to.

Not to mention, later on that day, he met up once again with Natasha and glared steadily at her before accepting a conversation with her.

Wow, I can't believe I just called Loki good looking... TO HIS FACE... I have to be the most awkward human in the human race!! God...

Halloween is coming... Halloween is coming and I have time to get over this! All I have to do is get into the groove of the spook month! This is going to be a fun distraction! We can even get Thor and Loki involved too! I bet they would love it! 

By the way, don't think I'm stupid, reader! I see you reading my diary! Who the hell do you think you are?! If you're going to read in my diary at least have the decency to not crumple the pages... and NO... I'm not pouting... You're just being mean! I don't know who you are or where you live.... but if you tell anyone my secret, Liam Neeson will find you and will kill you!