11-- Trust in Big Sister Widow

So, listen, I've spent days getting closer to Loki. He's actually a pretty nice guy when you're not on his bad side and when he actually likes you. He can also do many neat magic tricks, which he claims is nothing compared to what he can really do- I REALLY believe that one considering what we saw that one time between him and the chitauri. 

He also tells stories of when he and Thor were children! God, that was the best! He said he transformed himself into a snake because he knew that Thor loved snakes. He was picked up and admired by Thor. I was confused at first, but then he told me he transformed back into himself and stabbed his brother! I'm honestly not surprised but at the same time, I'm actually wondering how they made it into adulthood in one piece. The funniest part was that Thor actually overheard that story and came fussing at us with a childish pouty face. He was too adorable! Loki even told him to stop acting like an overgrown child! Unfortunately, the fun ended and I was cast away with Natasha on a mission. It was easy enough with my powers. But... since the mission, I've been feeling a lot closer to her. 

My emotions are honestly too out of control now. I need to tell someone. I mean... I feel like I can trust her with anything. I can tell her... Right, reader? I'm sure I can... I don't know about this... I haven't told anyone since... since my family...

...Reader...............can you hold my hand?

It was officially one night after their successful mission and Natasha and Daniel were out having a free night. They were both calmly walking through Central Park at around 10:00 pm. Though, Daniel was anything but calm. His mind was warring with itself. Tell her and let her help... or keep it to himself to eternally suffer alone. His mouth suddenly moved on its own as he said between calming breaths, "Natasha... I have to tell you something... I can trust you, right?"

Natasha turned her head to look at him. Her eyebrow was slightly raised but her eyes shone in concern. "Of course, we're not just a team. We're a family, Daniel. You can trust all of us. What's up?"

"I..." He awkwardly started but stopped right there. He wasn't even sure how he wanted to word it... They stopped in the middle of the park by a water fountain, which provided to be the noise breaker between their silence.

But Natasha's expression was very soft and sisterly as she encouraged, "You can tell me anything, Daniel. I promise I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to."

Daniel let out a breath as he slowly nodded his head, looking down at his shoes. The words then slowly came out in an unsure stutter, "I- I'm gay, Nat..."

There was silence for a few minutes. It made Daniel feel even more awkward, causing him to hold his breath for judgment. Natasha slowly nodded her head as though accepting that information. She didn't seem thrown off in the least bit.

A quiet word then came from her, "Okay."

Daniel paused before he was able to breathe once more. "Okay? Just... okay?"

She nodded confidently, sure of her answer. "Yeah."

"That's all? You aren't... surprised? You don't hate me?"

She smiled at him as she put her hands in her jacket pockets. "Of course not."

"So you knew?"

"No."

"But you don't mind?"

Natasha shook her head. "Not at all. You're still you no matter what you choose to be... or who you choose to love."

"I... uh... don't know what to say." A smile broke through on his face as tears welled at the edge of his vision. It took him a moment to soak in what had just occurred between them and he suddenly launched forward, hugging Natasha fiercely. "Thank you so much, Natasha."

Natasha couldn't help but laugh at his emotional state. It wasn't a teasing chuckle or an uncomfortable laugh. It was a loving laugh. He could tell by the way she hugged him back and rubbed his shoulders comfortingly. "It's okay, Daniel." He wiped his built up tears and nodded his head, still smiling as they walked home together.

I... feel so relieved now that someone knows the real me and actually accepts me... I still have a bit of a weight on my shoulders but it feels so much lighter now! I can actually be myself in front of someone and they'll actually still be there for me! Natasha is such a lifesaver!

But it's still weird because I've never really been myself in front of anyone before... I never really thought about having the chance to open up like this... I've never considered it before... But... Well, reader, I strongly do suggest opening up. I have to say, what a relief it is to be free from the constraints of my own mind! YES! SOMEONE out there is willing to hear and accept us! I'M FREE AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!