Chapter 36: A Shocking Reveal

Comenzar desde el principio

"I'm scared, guys." I told them. "Hey, it's okay. We're right here. Just take the tests and we'll see what happens." Joe reassured me. "He's right. Don't jump to conclusions yet." Colby added. I sighed and nodded before I went to the hallway bathroom.

I took all three tests and set my timer for ten minutes. I walked out and saw everybody sitting on the couch. They all looked at me. "Now, we wait." I said as I propped myself next to Colby and Sarah. I sighed as I held the side of my head. "Vivian, everything will be okay. I promise." he told me as his girlfriend wrapped an arm around me.

I looked at the man I considered another brother. "What if it comes out positive? What will I tell Jon? We never really talked about having kids. I'm not sure how he'll react. I don't even know if he wants kids, period. I'll be heartbroken if he doesn't." I explained.

"Vivian, he loves you so much. He would never leave you over anything. If he didn't, he wouldn't have asked you to marry him in the first place. Sure, he had a rough life growing up, but you switched all that around. You've given him hope for anything. When he saw you for the first time, he hoped to date. That happened. When he betrayed you to protect you, he hoped you would find out the truth. That happened. When he told me he he really felt about you, he hoped to one day marry you. That happened." Joe explained.

"What we're trying to say is that Jon will never leave you under anything. I'm pretty sure he would make a wonderful dad. Just because you never talked about having kids, doesn't mean he wouldn't want one. Maybe he does." Sarah added as Pam nodded.

Soon, I heard the timer go off. In an instant, I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a look at the pregnancy tests. I gasped, covering my mouth. My legs almost gave out, but I held onto the door for support. It was then tears formed in my eyes as I picked the tests up. I looked at the two little pink lines on each one.

Positive....

I was pregnant with Jonathan Good's child.

I gasped as I covered my mouth. My eyes filled with tears and I couldn't help but let them fall. I walked out of the bathroom and went back to the living room. Once everybody saw me, they had looks of worry on their faces. "Vivian? Are you okay?" Sarah asked. "What did the tests say?" Joe asked.

I showed them the tests and they all gasped. At this point, I was sobbing into my hand. Pam walked over and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. "Shh, Vivi. It's okay." she reassured me. I sobbed into her shoulder as the others looked on. "I don't know what to do." I sobbed. She pulled away and let Joe and Colby hug me.

"It's okay, Babygirl. We're here." he told me. I wrapped my arms around them and sobbed into Joe's shoulder. "What's Jon going to say?! I don't know if we will be good parents!" I sobbed as Colby rubbed my arm and Joe rubbed my back. "You need to tell him. It's okay. If he doesn't accept it, them he's not worth it. You still have us. We'll be there." Sarah told me.

I sniffled before the guys released me and I hugged my Shield sister. She rubbed my back as I cried into her shoulder.

It was then we heard the front door open. I looked and saw Jon there with a look of concern on his face. I immediately hid the tests behind me. "What's going on?" he asked as he walked over to us. "Let's leave them for a bit." Joe said. Everybody nodded before they all left. Jon looked back at me.

"Babe, what's going on?" he asked me, sitting down next to me. I wiped my tears as I looked at him. "Promise me you won't get upset or anything." I told him. "Vivi. Just tell me what's going on. I'm worried about you." he asked me as he grabbed my hand. I took a deep breath before I reached behind me.

Here goes nothing.

I got the pregnancy tests and showed them to him. He froze as his eyes widened. I felt an instant streak of regret and fear. "Jon, I-" I was cut off by him standing up. "Just don't talk to me for now, V. Please." he told me as he got his keys. I immediately stood up with tears in my eyes. "Jon, where are you going?" I asked him.

He completely ignored me before walking to the door. I touched his shoulder. "Jon, please, Babe." I cried. "Don't touch me, Vivian! I need to go!" he yelled at me. I flinched at his voice. He has never yelled at me before. "Jon, please let me explain. I-" I was cut off my him punching the wall next to him.

"Dammit, Vivian, leave me the fuck alone! I can't handle this right now! You really think I'm ready to be a dad?! I thought I told you we would never have kids! I just can't be near you right now! I'm going out tonight! Don't try to see me or anything because I don't want to do something I'll regret doing!" he yelled. He opened the door and slammed it shut. I turned around and screamed before crying.

My friends all came in and comforted me. The boys were pissed off and the girls were trying not to cry with me.

I knew this was gonna happen. My husband just left me and our unborn baby alone. Why does this have to always happen to me? What is it about me that drives guys away? I thought Jon was different than my exes. Well, guess not. He's probably going to go back to Summer Rae, since he completely ignored me.

Look like I'm on my own now.