Chapter 30

Harry takes the baby to aunt Eleanor and returns to the kitchen. 

"I need you. It's been too long since I was between your legs. I swear to stop if you need, but I want to try." He says, taking my hand and leading me to the stairs. 

I must have a panicked look on my face because he stops us at the foot of the stairs and cups my face. 

"Baby, relax. You know I'd never push you to do something you weren't ready for. That includes this. We'll take it slow, all at your pace." 

Feeling my fluttering heart slow down a little, I nod and take his hand in mine before following him up to our bedroom. Once in our room, Harry closes and locks the door before turning to look at me up and down while biting his lip. It still makes me smile and makes my stomach erupt with butterflies. 

A blush creeps up my neck and over my face causing me to look down as he looks me over

A blush creeps up my neck and over my face causing me to look down as he looks me over. It makes me feel sexy that my husband still stares at me like I'm the prettiest thing he's ever laid eyes on. 

He takes both of my hands in his and walks backwards until he is sitting on the edge of our bed. Feeling a little braver, I cup his face in my hands and press my lips to his as his hands wind around my waist and he's pulling me to stand between his legs. 

I grab his shirt and he helps me remove it, tossing it on the floor carelessly. I eye him up and down while biting my own lip. I've seen him naked several times, but I am still just as blown away every time. He is the sexiest man I've ever seen and I can't believe he's all mine. 

His hands rest on my waist and slowly slide up to the bottom of my shirt, his eyes never leaving mine. He begins to drag my shirt up over my stomach and before I know it, it's joining his on the floor. I take a deep breath as he pushes me back a bit so he can stand up in front of me. I reach out and grab his belt buckle, beginning to unfasten it. 

Once it's undone, I pop the button on his jeans and pull the zipper down so they're undone. When I look up at him, he's staring at me with those glittering green eyes that are mysterious yet smoldering. 

I gently reach up and slide my hand down his sternum, over his chiseled abs, down to his naval, where I let my fingers tangle in the hair of his happy trail. And he lets me. He doesn't rush me or get impatient. I need this, and for him to be so understanding is more than I could ask for. 

Harry reaches up and slides both of my bra straps off my shoulders before reaching behind my back and unclipping it. He then slides it off my body and throws it on the floor. He makes quick work of my shorts and soon both of us were stepping out of pants, left only in our underwear. I make the first move, afraid that if I don't, I never will be able to move forward. I grab the elastic band of his briefs and slide them down his legs until I was on my knees in front of him. I glance up at him and he had the same steely gaze fixed on me. 

When I reach for his shaft, he grabs my wrist and pulls me to my feet instantly. "No, Bentlie. No oral sex. I didn't see what he did to you, but the boys did. They told me what happened and I won't make you relive that."