Chapter Six

I sat on the table with my legs crossed, waiting to be fed looking around at the gigantic house.

There was a table, of to where i sat, only two chairs seated at it. The table was in the middle of the kitchen but closer to the side wall. To be completely fair, this kitchen was extremely strange. There were two ways into it. One from the hallway, and one from the living room. Strangely enough the living room aslo connected to the hallway. There house was like a gigantic maze, from the looks of it!

I kept forgetting how small i was, too. I mean, compared to these 100ft giant dudes. I was like 5' 8" in my world, but that's like barely two inches here.

I let out a sigh and laid on the table, turning my gaze to the ceiling. There was a fan, but luckily it wasn't on. Slowly i closed my eyes, and thought about my "new" life.

Suddenly the table shifted stlightly, causing me to instantly open my eyes. Shon was looking down at me with smile, more of a smirk.

I was about to sit up when a giant white blanket covered me lightly. A napkin?

I scrambled to get away from it, but the sides were closing in. Great! Every clausterphobic's dream come true!

I kept my panick to myself and got to my knees and began crawling out from underneath. The second i stuck my head out from under the napkin, i was instantly wrapped in it like a burrito and lifted off the table.

Oh, sweet table... please come back.

I looked down at Shon's fist that held me firmly, assuring that i wasn't going anywhere, then i looked back at him. I frowned and tilted my head.

"Really?" I mumbled trying to inch my way out of his firm grasp.

"Yes. You are now my child, and i am your parent. I must give you food." Shon said in a sarcastic but playful tone as he ruffled my hair.

I frowned more. A child? How old does he think i am? 10?! He's like the same age as me!

"Dude we are practicly the same age." I remarked in a plain, monotone voice.

"So?" Shon held a peice of strawberry infront of my face and slowly inched it closer. I sighed as the strawberry tapped my face a few times.

I bit my lip and tried not to smile, as Shon continued this process.

"Come on! Eat, don't make me send you to timeout!" He joked playful, still tapping my face with the strawberry.

"Fine..." I took a bite as Shon released me onto the palm of his hand, giving me the strawberry piece. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Good job." Shon said, trying to sound like a very mature man.

"Okay, Fish. You won this time." I looked up at Shon's face as the smile disappeared from his face. Then he laughed a little.

"Fish?" I slid off of his hand to the table. He looked down at me, his smile back on his face.

"It's nothing... but Fish. That's all." He giggled a bit more then set his head on the table.

"Now, what?" I wonder aloud, trying to ingore Shon's breath. He looked around, then back at me, with a sigh.

"I don't know, but we could go find Gage, or watch T.V. or play a game or something... I really have no clue at this point." He said quietly, looking up at the clock. 3:41.

"Welp, whatever you decide i will go with, because i hardly know anything bout' this place." I remarked with a timid, forced laugh.

"How about a tour?"

I looked up at Shon then back at the other room.

"Sure." I said meekly, wondering if Shon could even hear me. Which of course he did and easily scooped me onto his hand.

<------>

Sorry! I'm having some issues with writers block and procrastination... They won't stop argueing and i'm hoping I won't have to put this on hold til they work things out. ;(

But if your interested in stories like gt and what not, I know some people on wattpad with great stories:

@The_Little_Dove 

@CeceTheCatGirl

@Goatloverforever 

@DezWeasel767