Hello, Boston

At 9:28PM, the plane they boarded in Los Angeles landed in Boston. After retrieving Dodger, and their luggage, the seven piled into two separate cars and headed towards Sudbury. Scott drove his, with Chris in the passenger seat and Dodger in the backseat. Shanna drove hers with Lisa in the passenger seat, and Denise in the back with Jack asleep in her arms. It'd been a long day for all of them, what with all the issues at the airport and their flight. The moment they arrived at the airport, things started to fall apart. A blackout occurred just as they were about to check-in, then their flight was delayed for an hour. After finally embarking the plane, they were quickly disembarked due to an issue with the plane's engine. They were transferred to another flight, which only had four seats left. So they opted for a later flight to accommodate all of them, only to find out that Dodger wouldn't be able to get on that particular flight as its animal holdings were at max capacity. It took a lot of arguing before they finally found a flight that suited all their needs, and by the time that happened- they'd spent a total of twelve and a half hours at LAX.

Thankfully the moving trucks weren't schedule to arrive until the next morning, giving the seven time to rest and rejuvenate before the big move-in. They all resided back to the comfort of their homes, with Chris, Denise, Jack, and Dodger taking board at his childhood home with Lisa. No one was really hungry, everyone had eaten something after spending all that time wandering the airport. They all just showered and settled in for some well-deserved sleep before their long and grueling day of moving and unpacking tomorrow.

The moving trucks arrived at the house shortly after the owners did. Jack and Dodger made a beeline for the backyard as soon as Denise unlocked the front door, with the frisbee Chris had strategically bought for them while he and Denise were out getting Starbucks that morning. As adorable as it would've been to see Jack and Dodger help, Chris and Denise felt it be safer for them to stay out of the way while the adults were shuffling around with heavy furniture and fragile boxes. So while they played in the backyard, Chris and Denise got to work with the rest of the adults. Chris and Scott helped the movers with the furniture, and Denise joined Lisa and Shanna in unloading the boxes. Before long, the moving trucks were emptied out. All pieces of furniture, the boxes, and the suitcases engorged with clothing were placed in their respective rooms, patiently waiting to be rearranged, unpacked, and sorted.

"Have we always had this many mugs?" Denise rhetorically quizzed. She narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips at their wide collection as she slid the last one into the cupboard, chin in hand. "I swear there weren't that many when we were boxing them up."

"That's because I had already boxed majority of them up while you were sorting through the appliances," Chris replied with a chuckle. "I'm actually surprised at the number, I thought it would've been higher considering you buy a mug whenever you see one that's-" he continued in a girly voice, mocking her with "'oh my god, so cute!'" He laughed when she tried and failed to deadpan him.

"Best watch yourself, Evans," Denise joked.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Hogan," Chris smirked.

"Don't forget that she is the best you're going to get in this lifetime, Chris." Shanna teased, wrapping an arm around Denise. She giggled, because now it was her husband's turn to try and fail to deadpan his sister. "Denise here will find another man, easily. Younger, smarter, and much better looking. But you, Captain America," Shanna continued. She and Denise struggled to stifle their laughter as they continued to poke fun at Chris. "You are not going to get any better than her, so don't go pushing your luck."

"Thank you, Shanna." Denise leaned into Shanna, wrapping an arm around her. "This is why you are my favorite out of the four siblings." She joked and Chris scoffed loudly. He shook his head in utter disbelief, a smile creeping onto his face. "My absolute favorite," Denise added for emphasis as she and Shanna pulled away from each other, laughing.