Champagne?

Chris and Denise returned to the reception hall after a quick stop at the groom's suite to deposit his gifts safely into his duffle bag. Before the couple could return to the magnificent seven to take the photos they'd promised they would, a few of Chris' cast mates from Marvel and their spouses, caught them with a tray of celebratory champagne. It was then Chris and Denise remembered Sebastian was the only member out of all his Marvel cast mates that knew she was pregnant. Sebastian looked worried, as did Chris and Luca when Robert passed Denise a glass that he said was "special, for the bride." They had no idea that he and Susan had overheard her conversation with Salma. Upon hearing she was pregnant, Robert ordered twelve flutes of champagne and a flute of sparkling apple juice.

"You're safe to drink that, Mrs. Evans," Robert whispered into Denise's ear when he moved next to her. She turned to him with a raised brow and chuckled at his smirk that had her realize it wasn't champagne in her glass. "To the bride and groom," Robert began, holding up his flute, "may your lifetime be filled with joy and abundance!"

"What are you doing?" Chris hissed in Denise's ear. "You don't even like champagne- Denise, give that to me-" He reached for her glass, but she snatched it away before he could and took a sip of the sparkling apple juice. "You're not meant to be drinking!" Chris scolded in a volume louder than he intended and gasps erupted throughout the huddle.

"Are you?" Scarlett asked Denise, eyes wide with excitement.

"I've just brushed twelve weeks." Denise nodded, grinning as she looped an arm around Chris' waist. "But keep it down," she hushed them when excited cheers and squeals broke out, "not everyone knows yet. We're trying to keep it a secret until we come back from our honeymoon, but clearly-" she giggled as she turned to Chris, "we're not doing a very good job of it." He shook his head in agreement, laughing.

"We are all so happy for the both of you," Cobie reached for Denise's arm and gave her elbow a gentle squeeze. "This is wonderful news, the two of you are going to make amazing parents." Chris and Denise smiled at each other then back at Cobie with gratitude.

"Agreed," Robert nodded, grinning, "amazing parents."

"Congratulations, you two," the others chimed simultaneously.

"So," Anthony turned to Sebastian and Luca with a mischievous smirk. "When is it Sebastian and Luca's turn? Everyone else here is married with kids, I mean- the clock is ticking. When can we expect a wedding and a baby from the two of you? Sometime in the next year?" The couple blushed. "I'll take that as a yes." Everyone laughed when Sebastian took Luca's hand and disappeared into the crowd. "Daddy Sea Bass, why you gotta be like that?!" Anthony continued to tease, running after them.

"Alright," Chris chuckled as he and Denise returned their flutes to the tray. "We've got to continue making our rounds." He told his cast mates and they nodded in acknowledgment with great understanding. They were all married themselves, they knew the wedding reception was hardly ever about the bride and groom. "Thank you all for coming, it means so much to us. And Downey," Chris turned to Robert with a smile. "Thank you for officiating. You did a great job," he hugged Robert tightly, giving him an affectionate pat on the back.

"A fantastic job." Denise hugged Robert after Chris pulled away.

"You too, kid." Robert smiled at Denise when she withdrew. "I wouldn't have had a wedding to officiate if you didn't agree to marry him. And he needs you in his life, believe me." He told her and Chris chuckled, but agreed with a nod. "You kids go do your thing. Holler if you need anything else 'cause we're all here for you."

Chris and Denise expressed their gratitude, hugging each of them goodbye before they continued making their rounds. They stopped to talk to several members of their respective families: grandparents; aunts and uncles; first, second and third cousins. And as they moved on to talk to Chris' old high school buddies, he couldn't help but smile as he reminded her that "as my wife, my family is now yours. And yours, mine."