Mr. and Mrs. Sebastian Stan

Chris and Denise shared wide grins as they stood up on the alter with the bride and groom, Denise on Luca's side and Chris on Sebastian's. Chris may have been happy for them, but Denise- Denise was ecstatic. She had hoped it would end up here, but she didn't think it would when she first brought together by leaving her phone with Sebastian at the Salt Lake City Comic-Con.

On paper, they were perfect for each other. Chris and Denise had agreed on that long before Sebastian and Luca had any form of interaction. Then Denise found out that Sebastian had shown some interest in Luca and immediately devised a plan to get them together, only to have Chris remind her that compatibility wasn't the only factor that determined a successful relationship- especially one that was constantly in the public eye. Other than having chemistry and good timing, it was a lot of work, tolerance, compromise, and perseverance. "You of all people should know that, Denise," was the sentence that left her speechless because Chris was right. She could only do so much, it was going to be up to them if they wanted things to work out. Now as she stood up there, she realized Sebastian and Luca had wanted it as much as she'd wanted it for them.

"We are all gathered here today to celebrate the love that Sebastian Stan and Luca Safford have for each other. We will join them as they make a lifelong commitment to each other, to witness as they take the next big step in their lives." Their celebrant began, and Sebastian and Luca smiled at each other. "The idea of true love has been argued against time and time again, and the thought of soulmates has presented itself as fictitious. But as I stand before Sebastian and Luca, it becomes clear to me that skepticism does not obstruct the unforeseeable, but omnipotent forces the universe provides for the romantics. We can deny and argue as much as we want, but we have to admit that these two people were brought together today because they were meant to be."

"That, and my best friend wrote fan fiction incredible enough to make Chris Evans fall in-love with her," Luca remarked, glancing back at Denise while Sebastian glanced back at Chris; laughter erupted. Denise shook her head, involuntarily smiling. "Beat you to it, didn't I, Evans?" Luca smirked at Chris and he laughed, nodding.

"It has been a journey for Sebastian and Luca, one that has been exciting and fulfilling but not one that has always been smoothing sailing." Sebastian and Luca sniggered together, sheepish looks on their faces that brought back memories of their biggest fights. "We have all experienced the saying 'if you want it, you're going to have to work for it' at some point in our lives. Even if two people are perfect for each other, relationships still need nurture in order to be fruitful. That is exactly what Sebastian and Luca did, they worked at their relationship. They cared for it, nourished it with love and patience, and preserved it with tolerance and perseverance. They made it work which is why we're all here today, to support them and be proud of them as they exchange their vows and become husband and wife. I believe you wrote your own vows?" He asked, earning nods from Sebastian and Luca.

"Ladies first?" Sebastian offered.

"Sebastian," Luca began, smiling. "As a fan, I thought I knew what it was like to love someone. And as your fan, I thought I knew what it was like to love you. But it wasn't until I met you that I realized how wrong I'd been, that I realized love was more than admiration." Sebastian smiled and squeezed her hands. "Love is sacrifice, it is compromise, it is trust, it is loyalty, it is the ability to drop everything to be there for your partner. You showed me the true meaning of what it is to love someone, and be loved in return. You are everything to me, the peanut butter to my jelly." She said, then giggled when he, and the whole crowd laughed. "Which means I am at a point in my life where I cannot imagine living a day without you, Sebastian Stan."

"Dammit," Sebastian chuckled, tilting his head back slightly to hold back the tears he had forming in the corner of his eyes. Luca laughed softly and squeezed his hands, pulling one hand from his briefly to brush a tear that had escaped despite his desperate attempts to prevent it to. "Just so you know, I'm going to make you cry too." Luca nodded in acknowledgement, smiling as she continued.

"Today, in front of all our family and friends, I take you as my husband with the promise that I will always be your person. I will be the one who believes in you, who stands by you, and who loves you in spite of your flaws." Chris and Denise shared another smile as they watched their best friends tie the knot. "I promise to be a faithful wife who puts her family's happiness in front of all things else. I will be there for you in sickness and in health, in triumph and downfalls, and in abundance and dearth. And to quote, James Buchanan Barnes, I am with you till the end of the line." Luca grinned at Sebastian and he shook his head, smiling. "Te iubesc, Sebastian Stan. Sunt atât de pregătit să-mi petrec restul vieții cu tine."

As soon as Luca said 'I love you' and 'I am so ready to spend the rest of my life with you' in Romanian, Sebastian's vision became even blurrier than it had been seconds before. He spoke to her in Romanian quite often because he knew she enjoyed hearing him speak his native language. But she had never repeated anything- not even 'I love you'- back to him before, nor had she ever asked him for a lesson. This had come as a complete surprise to him, just like she'd wanted. And in that moment, he could not have loved her more.

"Luca Safford," Sebastian began, smiling. "I knew from the moment we first spoke that I had to have you in my life. It all began because our two best friend were idiots to ignore our very wise advice." Chris and Denise chuckled, shaking their heads; that unnecessary fight felt like a lifetime ago. "You called Chris' phone, only to get me instead. After I hung up, I knew. I mean- I had no idea what I wanted with you once I had you in my life, but I knew you needed to be in it. Then I actually met you and I knew what I wanted, and that was to be with you, love you, and care for you in ways you deserved. So that is my promise to you, Lu, for as long as I am alive you will always have me to love and care for you. I will support you through everything and walk alongside you on any endeavors you might want to pursue. I am yours eternally and faithfully I, too, love you, and I am so ready to spend the rest of my life with you." He chuckled when Luca started crying. "Can we just skip the 'I do' and just pronounce us husband and wife already so I can kiss her?"

"It's fairly clear that you both do, so-" the celebrant laughed, "I hereby pronounce you husband and wife." Sebastian and Luca smiled as they inched closer to each other. "You may kiss your bride." As soon as their lips touched, the entire room exploded with cheers and applause. "Mr. and Mrs. Sebastian Stan!"