42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Kakashi, please... A-as much as I want you to eat me out like an all you can eat buffet, I really... Really want you to fuck me right now. Tease me later all you want baby, but just not right now... I'm begging you." I said and he smirked. He gave my pussy a long slow lick, before he kissed my clit. I moaned in pleasure, thrusting against his smirking lips.

"As you wish baby." He said, before he took off his pants, and boxers, allowing me to see him completely naked. In that moment my body craved for him even more. I bit my lip hard, as he hovered over my body. Kissing me one last time, allowing me to taste myself.

"Fuck me... Please." I said nearly hopelessly, as I felt his hard length against my core.

"Are you still on the pill?" He asked and I nodded eagerly, making him smirk. He held the tip of his cock, to my pussy, as he rubbed it up and down my core.

"Baby..." I gasped.
"Please don't tease..." I begged him as he smiled.

"Because I've waited so long for you, I'll listen just this once." He said before slowly inserting himself, making us both moan in pleasure.
"But next time- fuck- so fucking tight... It's been too long baby." He moaned in my ear, making me shiver.

"I guess you're just gonna have to fuck me yeah?" I teased, as I felt him stretch out my walls slowly. My hands went to his back, my nails digging into his skin.

It had been too long. I craved this feeling. I missed this. I missed him.

His hand traveled down to my clit, as the pad of his thumb, rubbed it in a circular motion, making me gasp in pleasure. He didn't dare move, he didn't want to hurt me, but I wanted him to fuck me until I couldn't walk.

"Baby, please move, I need you." I begged, making him start to thrust, in and out of me. He started out slow, wanting to memorize the feeling of me wrapped around him, for he had forgotten. But that didn't last long, because he started going faster.
"K-Kakashi..." I moaned out, as I gripped on to his shoulders. My legs wrapping around his waist, as he only went faster. He removed the hand on my clit, as he just focused on pumping his length inside of me.

"Hmm, I love you. You're so fucking... beautiful and so... perfect. I love you... so... fucking... much." He said, panting in my ear, as he pounded mercilessly inside of me. A string of profanities left my mouth, before only the sounds of moans and slurs, could leave my body. He moved my hands off his back, pinning me to the bed, as he hit that spot that made me scream out his name.
"Hmm, baby that's right, scream my name for me."

"F-fuck... K-kashi d-don't stop-p" I moaned out, as he continued to hit that spot, smirking to himself before attacking my neck again. I gasped for air, as I felt my core tighten.
"I-I" was all I could say and he looked me in the eyes. He let go of my hands as his one hand made its way to my clit, rubbing it relentlessly, as his other pinched my nipple. My hands went into his hair as I tugged on it.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over my cock." He whispered lowly in my ear, as he went even faster than before, his cock twitching inside of me, sending me over the edge. My back slightly arched, as my toes dug into the bed. My hands went from his hair, to his shoulder blades as my nails dig into his skin.
"I love you." He moaned out, before he slammed his lips against mine, moaning into my mouth as we rode out our orgasms together. His thrusts slowed down, as he eventually came to a stop, falling on top of me. Both of us a sweaty, panting mess, but we didn't care. His head rested in the nape of my neck, as he mumbled incoherent words making me chuckle.

"What?" I asked him, catching up on my breath. He lifted his head up, before looking at me.

"I said, I missed this. I missed you." He said pecking my lips. It felt as if every three seconds he'd attach his lips to mine, but I didn't care. It's a feeling I missed so much. He laid his head on my chest, as I played with his silver hair.