Play Along

" Vic man like I know he ya boy but this long distance relationship nah. Plus we not even like together or flirting.let's put it like this trying to be together. I just like to mess with him. Turns me on" I said straight facing him

"Ared let's get back to the table" he said. We sat down and I could see Chance looking at me. My head was tilted down like I was looking at my phone.

"Whatcha looking at?" I said. "You" he said keeping it 💯✊. "Take a picture it will last longer." I said laughing. "Well it looks like you have plenty of pictures of me" he smiled.

Damn it he saw me looking at his pictures through my glasses. "Oh....."😂😂

"To the fire" Vic said and everybody moved to the little fire place on the beach. Everybody was cuddled up.

Vic & Kelly

Rom & Samar ( Bartender)shocker right.

Kim & Tim. The nobodies 👐

I knew where this was going so I headed back to the bar. Making my own drink. I needed something strong enough to make me drunk.

CHANO~

I looked at Vic. "Go after her" he said. Fuck this I text Jay "they tryna set us up with this bs" and she told me what Rom and Kelly was saying lol.

"Are ya'll serious?" I said getting up and getting in the truck and pulled off.

I sent text to Jay saying "meet me at the farthest end of the beach. leave ya car and don't tell no one."

(Jay)

So I walk away everyone is watching me. "Jay where you going?" They asked. "Someone call Chance like where did he go?" Kim said. "Get a ride with Kelly Rom" I said. I disappeared in the night.

I seen Chance get out the truck and walk towards me. "Hey" he said hugging me. We walked and sat in the beach chairs. I put my bag next to me. He's sitting across from me.

"Sorry but I couldn't be fake around them." He said. "I understand friends can be pushy" I smiled. "Like you just understand like everything." He said

"Don't take this wrong but I love to hear you talk. 😏" I said laughing. "No doubt but thanks, why?" He said laughing. I have to be real OMG what should I say.

A Chance with Bennettजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें