Flight

CHANCE~

20 missed calls from chance.

There she goes being distant again. Oh how I hate/ love Kelly. Jay finally picked up the phone. "Cha( don't talk just listen) I interrupted her. "Stop letting Kelly like shut you down all the time. Back to square one when we meet she embarrassed you and you shut down. I want you to stop doing that. 😂😂😂. " I laughed

"But ( didn't you say you wanted to hear me talk )" I interrupted. " shut up why do you remember everything".She said. I muted myself and went to the bathroom"I believe that I can fly probably end up somewhere in paradise, I believe that I can fly probably end it somewhere in paradise" She sung when I walked out the bathroom.

"Shut up!! " I said when I unmuted myself. "Come to LA!! I need you to play the piano!!" I said. "Okay see you tomorrow" she said. "Are you playing?" I asked and she hung up.

JAY~

I packed my bag and went to the airport. Bought a ticket and went straight there. I was first class. I was looking for the prisoners like in Orange is the New Black I think I'm obsessed with that show.

"I'm at LAX airport come get me" I said into the phone. "Your telling a story" he said. "What's your address?" I asked and he gave it to me I got a cab to take me there. I knocked on the door. Chance looked shocked.

I walked in his house dropped my bags and went downstairs into the studio. I met the whole gang . "Ared this is Jay she's going to be playing the piano. Here's the music" he said. "Don't need it" I said and went right to playing Good ass Intro.

Many hours and many songs. "Ared thanks guys" he said and they all left. "I didn't know you were serious bout coming instantly." He said. I put my head phones on. "Well I have work to do" I said practicing a new song.

"Okay" he said going upstairs. When I play the piano or any instrument it takes time. I never give up. So I was down there until I was awaken by Chance.