Back

Woke up Chance was not there. "We are going out tonight wear something nice." On a piece of paper with hearts everywhere.💌💕.From Chance

I went and showered and put my robe around me. I threw my braids in this one long pony tail. I walked downstairs into the kitchen. I made cereal and fries.

"GoodMorning mama & papa" I said as ma sat down and dad went jogging. "You get that running from him" she said laughing.

"Oh no I must cook breakfast" she said as she looked at my bowl and plate. I laughed when she went on and on about how I was eating 2 carbs. "How's Camryn lately?" I asked her. "Fine but you know she told me she wanted to live with you" she said turning away from the burner.

"Ma! (I know, I know) I want her with me but the shifts I work. The small apartment I live in. Plus I like the school she is at." I said to my mom.

CHANCE~

I went back to my house. As soon as I got in I jumped up and down. Happy as ever. I had to create a new song so I'm just playing around in the studio.

It's close to 5 so I hurry up and call my bestfriend. "Yeah! No she not moving out here! Yeaaaaaah! Ared man I gotta go" I said. I went and threw on anything.

When I went to go picked up Jay. Her mom opened the door and Jay was walking down the steps. In this long black dress. You could see a line of her legs stopping at her thigh. She kept smiling.😩😻. " You look beautiful" I said. We get in the car and I'm trying to focus on the road. "Where are we going?" She asked