Kelly oh Kelly

I was at work doing my normal 9 to 5. Kelly came and sat at the bar. "Wassup you want a drink or to talk?" I asked cleaning a glasses. "Talk let's go in the back" she said

"Rachael I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back I said to the other bartender. "Okay hurry it's getting packed". We quickly walked to the back which was the break room.

"Wassup?" I said siting down at the table. "What you and Chance did was not right." She said. "Omg really this is what you needed to talk about ? You could have called me." I said putting my head down.

"Did you like... Do it?" She asked. "Are you my mom? Why does everyone wanna talk about Chance with me." I snapped. "Don't worry I will find out." She said leaving me in the break room. Why does she need to know cause we know her whore bag self.

After work I went home. Took a shower and was planning on watching this movie Frozen. The movie everybody thought was good😑💁. Kelly was blowing my phone up and I was irritated. I was watching Frozen until I got a FaceTime call. "What Kelly?!" I yelled.

Then I realized it was group FaceTime. "Hey guys" I said weakly. "Hey" they all said. I paused and put on a bra. I came back and unpaused them.

Why was Kelly screaming "Jay did you do it?" Atleast 100 times. I muted the FaceTime. And yelled "shut the fuck up bitch! I fucking hate you! Whore ass! Then I went into the kitchen and cried. I got myself together and unmuted the FaceTime.

"You ok it looks like you was breaking the house down" I got a text from Chance. And we both laughed. "What's so funny? Vic and Kelly asked. "Yes I am" I said hanging up.

They ruined my whole night. Chance tried to FaceTime be but I rejected all 5 of them. I watched this stupid ass movie that was a waste of time. Then I went to bed.

"Goodnight 🐻💕"- Jay

"Goodnight..non answering butt😘🍑" - Chano

"Fuku kissing my butt for in mojis😂" - Jay

"😟forreal? Anyways go to sleep lol"- Chano