Goodbye Again

😪😭👫It took us this long to get to where we stand. A nice friendship like she actually has opened up more over the days. Still wanna like go out to dinner, lunch, breakfast.

She was wearing a hoodie with the hood on, tight running pants, 👀👀👀sunglasses, and sneakers. "I'll be back to take you to ya hotel" she said. "I'm coming with you" I changed into sweats and a hoodie and we jogged her lor route.

We get to a red light and I finally told her that I was going back to LA today. "Can't stay here forever plus I have to work and get paid." She said. She takes everything so calmly like she always have a plan. She shapes her life around hectic shit.

"So...what do wanna do before I leave?" I asked. "Finish this jog, shower, and keep watching OITNB. Oh yeah take you to the hotel then watch my show" she said.

" Okay" I said and walked the rest of the route so by the time I got back she would be ready to take me to the hotel. When I arrived she was dressed and made breakfast. "Yumm 😋" I said it was homemade pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"You can't cook but you sure know how to eat." She said laughing but I didn't get it. She went back to the computer. "I heard your songs" I told her. "you went on my soundcloud?" She said without turning around. "Yeah you are talented" I said. "Well thanks but I'll stick to something I actually like." She said.

"Why you giving me the cold shoulder?" I said sitting next to her on the couch. " Long distance relationships sucks, whether it's just friends or a connection." Jay said closing her computer. "You ready" I grabbed the keys and drove to the hotel and I seen Vic in the truck. "Ared thanks for the good time" I said and I kissed her like I would never see her again and I hugged her.

Jay~

I knew that this was trouble. He really cares but our states need us to be there. He's in LA tryna make change. And I'm in ATL making change rain 💸💸💸.

I got an I miss you text from "🐻😋💞puddin'" like don't ask me why but I really like pudding and so does Chance. I sent "😋🍴🏠😂"to him. He replied "when?" and I sent "👰💑👶😏" he sent "😪💀🙏" I was done texting him moji stories.