Weird

"I saw you put 10 new piano pieces on soundcloud." I said. "To be honest I don't like to talk to people with morning breathe so excuse me" she said walking up the steps.

Well that was a turn down. I just went upstairs. I watched tv waiting for her to come down the hallway. "I don't know what to say?" I said. "Thank you" Jay answered. "We'll yeah thanks again for coming out here and helping out" I said.

"Feeling like Tina right now, how she got pulled out the crowd and they went on a date. Happily never after." Jay said. "Umm I don't know all about that. "Or like Hollywood Heights the show." She continued.

"Wanna go skating?"I asked. "Yeah!! I hope your calling (odd future) Omg I love Tyler, Taco, Earl, Jasper, left brain, lanoiel , and oh my my my Hodgy Beats" she pulled the pillow to her face and screamed into it.

JAY~

Like omg I love Odd Future, I have their pictures near my mirror. I have all the shirts and vans. I finally stop being shy and happy and looked at Chance. He was mugging me. "Whaaaaaa?" I said laughing, "your doing that thing again." He said "what thing?" I snapped. He demonstrated it of course. He balled up in the couch, really smiley and moving side to side. Screaming and holding the pillow tight. "Not even".

"You really did look like that" he laughed. "Well I didn't look like that when I met you" I snapped. "You look like you were gonna puke in line, what you thought I didn't see you" he laughed. " ared let's go" he said and we got in the truck. "Can we go to the store" I said hugging him. "No you can go when your not visiting me" He said closing my eyes and I moved from him.

We went to a golf course.I hugged them all. "I thought we were going roller skating" I said. "Nah Chance you a dumb ass bitch." Tyler said to Chance and I laughed. "I'ma steal yo bitch" Tyler said. My face straighten. "I was playing Jay" he said hugging me. So we skateboarded and I'm really good at it.

I wanted to fall so Chance could be like, "🙀💏"😂😂😂 mojis tho. But I been skating for years so I got off and roll down the grassy hill. "That bitch gone" Tyler yelled and I laughed on the way down trying to look hurt. My prince charming never came. Taco picked me up in a golf cart. "Tf is Chance at?" I said