Hotel

"Girl you wanna come to my hotel, baby I will leave you with a room key. I'm feeling the way you carry yourself girl. And I wanna get with you cuz you's a cutie" I sung

"So if you wanna

come to my hotel, all you gotta do is holla at me. 'Cuz we're having an after party, check in' out 6 in the morning, 6 in the morning,6 in the morning, 6 in the morning, !" Chance sung back to me.

Again this happen twice 😱😻💘✊💯💞😭😋.

"Shut ya'll R Kelly self up" Vic said laughing

When we got off the elevator we walked into this big ass room looked like a penthouse suite.

We walk in and I sat near the window looking at the view. "Nice isn't it?" Chance said. "Anyone want a drink?" Vic asked

"Yes" said Kels

Me and Chance said no.

Well they had gotten drunk. embarrassing us telling us things no one wanted to bring back up. Kelly was leaning all over me.

I had to move and Vic sat next to her and they all boo loving. Me and Chano are recording this.

"Stopppp maaaane" vic slurred his words. So they didn't last that long so we carry them to one of the beds.

"Some friends huh?" We said

I laid on the couch and pretended I was sleep I didn't want to talk to him privately.

Chano~

Awww man I thought she was gon hang longer but oh well. I really wanted to talk to her with out those knuckle heads messing things up. Ared I might as well hit the bed. I carried her to the bed and slept on the couch.

When woke room service came with the breakfast. 🍴☕️🍳🍞.

I gave one of my shirts to jay to wear since she was pretty casual and only need to wear the same pants and shoes.

Nobody could tell Kelly anything. " I look good in this outfit✋😴." She said

"So Jay can I get you #?" I asked

"Yeah" she grabbed my phone and typed her name Jay😋💍💞. She texted herself "Jay you like ✊💯" idk what's up with the emojis tho.