Stay Over

Chance takes a seat on my couch opening my conputer. "Password!!" He yelled. I couldn't tell him until I removed his shirtless picture from my screen saver. "Umm give me a minute." I went and took a shower and changed into my pajamas. Brushed my teeth and put on my slippers.

"Finally!" he said now he was walking in my room I pulled the collage of all his pictures down from my wall. And laid on them. "Let me see" he started tickling me and this was just like Tasha and Poussey. When she was painting her toes and Tasha tickled Poussey and Tasha kissed her. She really played with her feelings.

"You know I'm not like that😱"Tasha said. but I mean at the end they cuddle but they were both girls. When I was thinking about that Chance pulled the collage from underneath me.

He looked at it and put it back up. He went to the computer. "I'm to cute to be balled up" he said. "Your ugly" O mumbled.

I laughed and I ran to the computer logged in and deleted the screen saver.

"Here you go." I said. "😑you suppose to not keep secrets" he said. "It was a picture of you shirtless are you happy." I said laying on the couch. He looked at me like; 😏😏. It creep me out.

He turned on Orange is the New Black. We watched it until I got tired and I didn't want it to keep playing. Chance took a shower and changed into a change of clothes he had in his beach bag.

"I miss my💋 marks" he said laughing. He leaned on me wrapping his arms around me. "Give and receive" I said and he started kissing me I ball up smiling.

"IGHT !" He said "omg don't say that." I ran to my room. He followed me fighting him to keep my door close of course he wins. "Why does it bother you?" He said laughing.

I just closed my eyes and went to sleep to Chance voice.