Chapter 50

Location: Normadic Multiverse
Mission: ———————
DESTINY'S P.O.V.

The barrier was set and the key factors were ready all I needed was Fate and Red to do somethings and we can fix this. We can fix everything.

I was going to have to use that 'favor' Red owed me to get him to do this next step or I could get Fate to force Red into doing it, but then it might not work.

"Red!" I called. Here we go.

Location: My Multiverse
Mission: Nothing yet...
ZERO'S P.O.V.

Red was called away right in the middle of his story! Red was telling me about himself, he was telling me how he has the power of two Gods. I was going to tell him how I became the Guardian of this Multiverse.

I killed my Being, they watched over this Multiverse always causing problems and when they finally destroyed my AU for some unknown reason I went up there and confronted them.

Their name was Reality, Reality had hundreds of Multiverses so when he died all the Multiverses he owned combined so that's why there is so much space!

When I confronted Reality called me a abomination and told me that I should've died when my AU crumbled.

'Well you are strange.' Pete muttered, I ignored him, and the skeleton Soul and I attacked earlier slid in front of me.

"Hello~" He said casually. I raised a nonexistent eyebrow he couldn't see, because my scarf covered my eyes, but Pete copied it for me.

"Hi?" I waved.

"I'm Ink the other God of Creation. The skeleton you attacked." He introduced himself.

"Yeah sorry about that... Ink." I said.

"So I couldn't help but hear you and Red were exchanging stories, can I do that with you as well?" Ink asked, I frowned.

"That was really none of you business." I looked at him.

'Geez the nerve of that guy!' Pete commented. I would've agreed with him, but Ink would've not understood.

"Sorry, it's just I tried to talk to Soul, but he avoided me." Ink said.

"Well there's a good reason for that. So you shouldn't mess with him." I said and walked away from Ink. Ink followed.

"Do you mind?" I snapped and Ink backed off, I continued to walk to Soul. I could feel Ink's eyes on my back.

"Hey Soul... is that Ink guy bugging you?" I asked him. Soul sighed.

"If I could kill him I would. He had been bugging me for the last hour!" Soul moaned, I laughed.

"At least it will be worth it in the end." I smiled Soul nodded.

"Yeah, we will get to see everyone again." Soul said, he was smiling and this time it's not that he gets something to eat or anything.

"Yeah, and maybe Destiny can fix me." Soul said a little too hopeful, Destiny never answered him, but there still is a chance of Destiny being able to do it.

Before I killed Reality Soul was in extremely dark place, he had killed off his whole AU and he devoured everything's SOUL including the Human SOULs.

There is some form of curse when someone eats a SOUL, you can't eat anything but SOULs. Eating a SOUL can alter your mind, magic, and appearance.

Soul would've been a Classic Sans, well Classic to here, but after eating on SOUL, Soul was already starting to feel the heavy side effects.

I moved my thoughts away from Soul and listened to him speak.