Chapter 5

A/N: I just read the most awesome story ever! You should read it too if you like Error! It is called Healing What has Been Broken by harrish6 you should definitely read it! Here is Ink when he is disguised! Anyway have fun reading this story for now! (edited)

Location: Unknown
Mission: ...Unknown?...
INK'S P.O.V.

I felt my body be thrown down and I opened my eye sockets to see a Monster! This was the first monster I had seen since I arrived here! This monster looked like an teenage, blue Monster Kid, the kid had some patches of fur missing from their body and their fur wasn't stripped like a Monster kid monster usually was, it was plain blue. Some of the kid's spikes were cracked, chipped, or broken off. The Monster Kid looked at me with big purple fascination.

The Monster Kid looked around with fear before nudging me up against the metal wall with her nose. She looked around again and sighed a quiet sigh.

"are you from outside?" The monster kid whispered softly. I tried to nod my head, but that didn't work much.

"Yes..." I answer her quietly, the Monster Kid shivered and then smiled and she hopped into a siting position using her mangled tail to steady herself.

"that's sooo cool... uhhh, what is it like out there?" The Monster Kid asked me. I looked at her with confusion. 'Did she mean the place I came from or out there?' I wondered, I quickly made my mind up and decided she was talking about this place.

"It's gorgeous, but I didn't get much of a good look..." I gave the Monster Kid a smile. The Monster Kid frowned a bit, but quickly recovered and started wiggle with excitement.

"you are so cool to have gone out there! I was told that the humans are millions of humans up there!" The Monster Kid frowned with fear. Then looked at me with a look that made my heart ache.

"what facility are you from? what happened to your Multiverse?" The Monster Kid asked with a look of grief and fear. I gave the Monster Kid a look of surprise. 'Was she from a Different Multiverse? If so what happened to hers? Is she stuck here? Are we stuck here?!' Thousands of thoughts cluttered my head, but I opened my mouth to speak.

"I walked into a portal to get here along with some friends. I don't know what you mean by what facility I am from, but by judging the look on your face I have to asked are you stuck here?" I watched the look on the Monster Kid's face from guilt and fear change to something of utter terror. The Monster shook her head and backed away from me. She then stood up and started screaming at the top of her lungs, I couldn't understand what she was saying, she was slurring badly.

I heard quick footsteps rush this way and watched the Monster Kid whisper something in a Human's ear. The human gasped and then smiled as the Monster Kid whispered, when the Monster Kid finished she was pushed back as the cell door was opened. I watched the Monster Kid be lifted up and dragged out of the cell. The Monster screamed her lungs off as she was lifted up and dragged by her mangled tail. The door of the cell was left open.

I tried to move to get out of this cell, but I couldn't move not even a little bit. I couldn't do anything anyway because all my items were gone and I realized that so were my clothes I had on, only my scarf, necklace, and my pants was left on me.

I watched the humans return to the cell and they entered inside. One grabbed my leg and started dragging me in the opposite direction they dragged the Monster Kid too. I watched all the cells we passed, some were filled to the brim with monsters. I wanted to reach out to them as the some sadly or fearfully watched me be dragged down the metal, guard railed pathway.