Chapter 44

A/N: Hey

Location: Anti-VOID
Mission:——————
RED'S P.O.V.

I managed to find all my little bone bits and placed them like puzzle pieces on my face. They would stick if I didn't mess with them and it would eventually heal.

I wandered the Anti-VOID when I found out I couldn't teleport. I didn't want to freak out, but I couldn't tell that I had freaked out a lot, there was some scarring on the floor.

The Anti-VOID is kinda creepy it 'heals' itself, covers paint, and cleans itself up, it can't do that to a living thing so it slowly brakes the living thing apart picks at its code until... I don't know maybe until it kills the living thing or erases it.

I remember when Ink would paint a small little black corner for Error to hide and indulge himself in. He usually watch Undernovela in there, are my chocolate, or watched his surroundings when there were people in here. I chuckled at the memory, and smiled as I remembered when I found one of the  dolls that Error made, at the time Ink loathed the Error, I just didn't like him because he stole my chocolate and my slippers.

I had freaked out and questioned what he was doing with these things, I still don't know, he was very secretive about himself.

I sighed as the memory faded and I was left in this blank white space. I didn't know how much Error suffered staying in here could drive anyone insane, I can't imagine how long he stayed here.

I growled and screamed at Fate, I was already tire of this shit, I had barely had been here for an hour as far as I was concerned.

I ran around the Anti-VOID knowing it was useless, I had to make myself do something instead of scream and yell, because that clearly got me nowhere.

I yelled and call anyway. Suddenly something wrapped around my neck and began choking me I gasped and gagged for air.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!!" Fate shrilled and pulled the string tighter. I tried to break the string, but Fate only tightened them more. The more they tightened the more it cracked my neck and dug into the bone, I would've been decapitated if I continued to try and break the string, but I couldn't keep my hands off of my neck.

Fate dropped me when they realized I stopped picking at the string, or that was just my conclusion.

I gasped for air immediately after I hit the ground. Yes I realize I don't need to breathe, but I am just so used to needing it to survive. I coughed and rubbed my neck, and tried to calm my breathing. I ignored Fate's words as I felt my SOUL and tuned into it. I felt a string wrap around my spine.

"Are you listening to me?" Fate asked, I just shrugged and felt myself smile. Fate growled.

"You listen to me you weak skeleton! You will do what I have deemed you to do so! You understand?!" Fate snapped at me. I shrugged again and felt Fate tighten their string.

"YOU IMBECILE!! I CAN KILL YOU AGAIN IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I SAY!!" Fate shrilled and I felt myself hold my breath. I had a fuzzy memory of myself being teared apart like paper, but it was too fuzzy and I dismissed it as a nightmare.

"You remember that don't you? Good!" Fate snapped and dropped me. After that Fate had stopped talking to me altogether, but I was still stuck in the Anti-VOID.

I was there for a long time...

Location: My Multiverse
Mission: ———————
FATE'S P.O.V.

I left Red alone, I will have to remind myself not to intervene again... so I guess a distraction would help. I grabbed Ink's empty shell and sent him out into the Multiverse. It took him a minute to figure things out, but I watched him with interest and glee as he began creating. I didn't even hear a peep from Red, I believe that is a good distraction.

Location: Doodle Sphere
Mission: Well creating of course!
INK'S P.O.V.

I began to make this AU that seemed so familiar to me. I hated feeling like I felt like this, I didn't have anyone to ask about it and I don't think they would know what it meant either. I loved watching the monsters file in and got through these situations, for some reason when I looked at my first Sans, the original... Classic, I felt a sense of dread and shame, but I had no idea why. It annoyed me... so I stopped paying attention to him and I made more AUs.

The AUs developed so quickly it was amazing how each one was different if I changed something like there being a butterfly flying in the AU, something would be different! I loved it, but it felt so familiar it was almost boring. Even when I talked to the Sans of the UnderSwap AU... it was boring, well it was scary being chased by the Papyrus.

I even made AUs that belonged to Gods, even though they adored me I was still bored! How was that even possible.

A/N: yes I know it's short than before, but I needed a way to speed up time. I know you don't want to listen to Ink create the AUs all over again... I hope you enjoyed the chapter I am working on the next one.