Chapter 12

A/N: So wow this is interesting! I am releasing two chapters in one day! The song above doesn't have any information and I forgot who posted it, but I think it kinda matches the theme for the fights, I don't know how to describe it. Well enjoy reading!

Location: Undertale
Mission: Heh I'm NoT pUtTinG anYThInG hERE.
ERROR'S P.O.V.

I grabbed Papyrus' scarf and suddenly something flashed in front of my eyes. A child and a white boned skeleton was fighting. The scene disappeared and I was left with Pap's scarf in my hand. I laughed at it for a second and tied it onto my arm. I silently walked out of the house even more pissed off than when I entered.

I continued to silently walk all the way to the Judgement Hall. Don't know why but I always hated that place, it was the place where the one monster who could piss Chara off the most would die. I giggled at the thought of them killing me. How I wished that could happen.

When I got into the Judgement Hall there awaited Chara.

"What did you do to Sans?" Chara asked me when I entered the room. I smiled.

"SaNs weNT oN bREAK, I aM SUBiNg fOr HiM." I answered them. I summoned my strings and launched them at Chara's SOUL. Chara tried to dodge them, but failed after avoiding the third string. I brought them up close to me as I started flying off the ground and smiled at them. My pupils disappeared and I chuckled when I felt Chara's fear when they looked in my empty glitching sockets.

"CLASS IS NOW IN SESSION" I said and whirled Chara around like they were a rope. I detached the string and they flew into the wall of the corridor. I brought bones up and Chara managed to dodge it. I smiled as I made the string show up on their SOUL and flung them into the ground too hard and I watched their SOUL shatter.

Chara took a while to reset, when they came back they were almost as white as paper with fear.

"WHEN SOMEONE THREATENS YOU NOT TO GO BACK ON YOUR WORD YOU BETTER LISTEN!" I snapped at them as they tried to restart the world, but couldn't.

"W-why can't I r-reset unless I die? W-what d-did you do?" Chara asked me fearfully.

"I HAVE MORE DETERMINATION THAN YOU." I said honestly.

"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING UNLESS I WANT YA TO." I explained. Chara backed up, as the battle began again.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU UNTIL YOU GO INSANE!" I shouted at them and grabbed their SOUL with my strings again.

The fight began once again.

Location: Unknown
Mission: . . . Long gone, so I guess recover.
INK'S P.O.V.