Chapter 43

A/N: I'm not messing with the chapter 42 I am going to continue it from where it left off. Sorry no picture or anything... It's back baby!

Location: My Multiverse
Mission: ——————
FATE'S P.O.V.

I stumbled around and grabbed my head, woah... that took a lot of energy... My magic felt almost depleted, I guess this is how Destiny feels when they get stuck in a collapsing Multiverse. I fell to my knees.

"Woah..." I said as my face planted itself into the ground. I tried to push myself back up, but I was too tired to. I groaned and sighed as I closed my eyes and rested.

I won't be too long. Just for a few years...

~ten years later~

I shoved myself up, and searched my room that I was in. Shoot... I forgot I slept on the floor. I wanted to change clothes, but decided to get my Multiverse operating before anything created itself.

I couldn't create Error, so I would have to make a substitute or... I jumped and smiled as I remembered I had Red! Red would be perfect and I could fix him just like I did Error, as long as Ink is here Red is only a God of Destruction! This would work nicely. I would have to take care of Red first then make Ink, that wouldn't be much of a wait for me, the skeleton was already broken.

I got to work, Ink's body was an empty shell unless I wanted him to be. Ink's body just sat there on my shelf as I recreated Red's body.

Creating Red was harder than you'd think, his body was extremely fragile and picky. I groaned as Red's body melted in my hands for the tenth time. Ink's body was way easier than Red's not that his wasn't too hard, I could do it! I was just still recovering somewhat.

I got impatient and threw Red's halfway finished body into the Anti-VOID, instead of disappearing, he just stayed there. His body didn't do anything but lay there.

I curiously picked it up and it began to burn for a second. The flame quickly went out and I just continued to mold Red. His body burned itself a bit every now and then, but it only stayed on one side of his body.

When I finished I dropped him into the Anti-VOID again and disabled his ability to teleport, and Ink's body disabled his ability to create. Red woke up screaming, it made me laugh, but he couldn't hear me.

Red acted more violent than Error did when he got there, well he was from that violent AU. What was it called Fellunder, Felltale? Eh whatever it was he has a better tendency to be violent.

Red ran around the VOID, screaming insults threats, and just screamed. He screamed for hours, and when he couldn't scream he attacked the air, when he got tired he slept then the whole process started again. I don't know who was going crazy, but I think if he kept doing that same cycle I might go crazy myself.

Red ran around the Anti-VOID helplessly again, his voice was gone and he had almost worn himself out when he suddenly tripped. His skull hit the ground very hard, I could hear the skull crack from where I was. Red didn't move when this happened, he didn't cry or blink. He just laid there. He laid there for a month before I questioned if he broke himself.

I jumped into the Anti-VOID and poked him with gloves hands and he didn't even flinch. I poked him over and over pushing harder and harder each time I touched him. He didn't move. Then I started kicking him, no reaction, no nothing.

"What's wrong with you?" I grumbled and lifted his head up and looked at his skull, there was a lot of blood and bits of bones under it, the skull had a huge crack and small bits of the skull were missing. Red's eye lights were gone, but his skull still bled.

"Useless..." I said and drop his head and let it clunk to the floor.

Location: Anti-VOID
_______
RED'S P.O.V.

I shoved myself up, and gasped for air. Holy Crap! I looked around the blank space and saw a pool of blood and bits of bones on the ground. I touched my skull and felt a large ass crack in my skull, well it was already there just bigger. I looked around the space again rubbing my crack.

How'd I get in the Anti-VOID? I questioned and I walked around the Anti-VOID making sure I stayed close to the pool of blood. My throat was kinda sore, but it worked just fine.

"How long have I been here?" I mumbled out loud, I didn't get an answer. I walked back to the blood and started picking out the small bone pieces out of the blood. I saw my hand glitch and I jumped back and dropped the bone pieces.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I screamed, I stared at my arm watching for another glitch, but it didn't happen. I must've not eaten anything or something like that, hallucinations? I shook my head and picked up my bone pieces again.

A/N: Sorry it's so short. I hope you enjoyed it! I am in school now so updates take longer than necessary. LOVE you my Fajita flavored cheez-it bites!