Chapter 37

Location: Anti-VOID
Mission: More stuff
RED'S P.O.V.

Nightmare and the others had to pull me off of Snag's dust and slap me to snap out of my break down.

Fate was mocking me when I finally got back to the real world.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BITCHY SLUT!!" Killer snarled at Fate. I ignored their response.

"Are you okay now?" Horror asked and Nightmare slapped one of his tentacles on the back of Horror's head.

"No he's not alright idiot! If he was the jackass over there would be gone by now!" Dust snapped.

"Hey this jackass can hear you Asshole!" Abyss barked at Dust.

"What did you say little Birdie?" Dust smiled wickedly, Abyss glared and his fur scarf puffed up. Dust cackled and Abyss growled back. Nightmare slapped Dust with a tentacle and Abyss chuckled.

"Stop it both of you!!" Nightmare groaned after that the room was silent, well except the fact that Killer's stomach was growling.

"How does a guy get some food here?!" Killer moaned. Abyss turned to me.

"Oh honey... he can't help you yet, but I can!" Fate almost sang.

A huge fucking bowl of spaghetti thumped to the ground from the ceiling.

"What the hell?" Nightmare jumped.

"FOOD!!!" Killer screamed and attacked the spaghetti.

"JuSt bE hAppY thEy areN't doIng aNyThiNg oTher ThaN fEed YoU... jUsT gO EaT." I said and watched the spaghetti almost disappear, there was just enough left for me. But I wasn't hungry.

~Time Skip!!~

I was watching Abyss get chased by Dust and Horror.

"COME ON BIRDIE LET ME CLIP OFF YOUR WINGS!!!" Horror cackled.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PSYCHOPATHS!!" Abyss screamed as he flew into the air. Dust was jumping in the air trying to grab Abyss out of the air.

My spine felt like it was burning, but I tried to ignore it. But the damn thing gave me a fucking headache! I felt like I was being beat up by a group of monsters. I stayed silent about my pains because I didn't want to bother anyone with it, but I doubt anyone would care besides Razz, Nightmare, and Abyss a.k.a the somewhat sane skeletons of the bunch.

Somehow Nightmare saw I was hurting and he walked over to me.

"What's wrong?" He rushed his words.

"NotHinG." I lied. Nightmare rolled his eyes and poked me with a tentacle. The touch made my body glitch.

"Nothing's wrong, huh?" Nightmare raised his nonexistent eyebrows. I groaned at the burning feeling the glitch made my body feel.

"My boDy jUst HurtS.. ." I sighed.

"Why?" Nightmare asked and I shrugged, then Fate opened their fucking smart-ass mouth.

"Oh oh let me answer that!" Fate giggled, I guess they were enjoying my pain.

"Okay then why oh great and mighty slut?" Nightmare said sarcastically. Fate ignored the slut part and spoke.

"He is still turning to a God, he has some of Ink's and the glitch's attributes, but he is his own God. His body is adjusting itself to fit his needs and making him stand out! He hasn't even got his 'god' powers yet." Fate explained.

"Oh great..." I groaned, my head pulsed from the headache that was getting worse and worse.

"There is a lot more pain to come." Fate stated excitedly.

"Yay..." I moaned and massaged my skull.

"Just go back to what you were doing..." Nightmare mumbled.

"You mean watching you guys fight? You know it's quite entertaining." Fate said amused. Nightmare sighed, he was already annoyed with Fate.

"YES YES!!!! I GOT HIM!!" Dust screamed, Abyss was trying to pull his scarf out of Dust's grip.

"LET GO!!" Abyss yelled as Horror charged at Abyss with his axe.

"HEY HEY!! STOP PESTERING THE BIRD YOU TWO!!" Nightmare snapped at Dust and Horror as he chased after them.

Dust bolted while he still held Abyss by his scarf.

"COME ON CUT IT OUT!!" Abyss snapped as he tried to hit Dust, but he couldn't reach him.

"I SAID STOP!!" Nightmare screamed and Horror tripped. Horror landed on Dust and made Dust release Abyss.

"Ha ha free!!" Abyss cheered. Nightmare grabbed Dust and Horror by the ankles and dragged them away, for a 'talk', there was a lot of slapping.

I just sat there and watched everything happen in silent agony. I turned to Killer and Dream who were also watching this whole thing playing out. Abyss soon joined them he brought leftover spaghetti noodles and they slurped it.

When Nightmare and the others came back, Dust and Horror has several red markings on their skulls. Nightmare then grabbed Abyss and dragged him off, Abyss screamed out for help that he wouldn't receive.

"How was your conversation?" Killer smiled at the two, they both glared at Killer.

"You're next." Dust barked and Horror pounced on him, knocking Dream over.

Killer yelped in surprise.

"You Motherfucker!!!" Killer snapped and Horror got off of him the minute Nightmare looked at them. Nightmare sighed and pushed Abyss away as he stormed over to Killer. Killer stood up as fast as he could and ran, Nightmare chased after him.

When Nightmare finally caught Killer, Nightmare was so pissed that his goop was boiling. I felt bad for Killer, but Dust and Horror were snickering with utter glee.

Dream was very confused and uncomfortable, he was still technically Nightmare's prisoner and he can't leave the Anti-VOID without the risk of death.

Killer came back with more slap marks than Horror and Dust combined, apparently talking with Killer made Nightmare's mood worse. Nightmare was usually the one to keep these guys in check, but he always had help of course. Razz was actually sleeping behind me so he didn't help Nightmare like he usually would.

The others were going to have to strive to be as good as they could or Nightmare would probably do something worse than slap them silly.

The throbbing pain my body and head felt made it hurt to pay attention to them anymore. I rubbed my bones in an attempt to make them feel better, but it only made the pain worse and sitting still didn't help either.

"Try eating something." Fate offered. I jumped and groaned at Fate. Fate dropped something edible-looking in front of me. I rolled my eyes and started eating the substance that tasted like some type of spaghetti. The spaghetti was stacked like a sandwich, but it tasted good nonetheless.

The food made me feel good, but not completely better. I let myself fall asleep and the pain slowly melted away.

During the night, well I thought it was night everyone was sleeping, I clawed the floor in pain as my bones morphed and burned. I made my fingers bleed again because of the amount of pressure I used, but I didn't wake anyone up that's all I could really hope for.

A/N: Sorry it took so long for this short chapter, I'm on vacation until the end of the week, but I am writing as much as I can and I am also having fun. I hope you enjoyed the chapter my squishy smiling squirrels!!