Chap64|I'm here for you, always

Начните с самого начала

I sighed moving away from the counter to meet him half way down the hall. "Ale, w-what's going on here?" he looked up at me and just shook his head without saying anything.

"Y/N, you need to come with me. Camila's room is back this way."

"Ale seriously why won't you tell me what's up?" I was tired of this now. Every damn body just ignoring the fact that Camila is in the hospital. But what I need is answers. Alejandro looked at me keeping a straight face as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I think that is something you need to hear come from Camila." he said and I stared down at him with my eyebrow raised.

"Really? So this is bad right? Something is wrong?" I asked but before he could say anything we had made it to Camila's room. I can't even explain how I'm feeling right now, my hands are sweating and my heart feels like it's about to rip out of my damn chest. I'm so nervous, but I have to see what's going on.

I looked back at Ale and he nodded for me to go in. I nodded slowly as I pushed open the door. The sight almost made me want to walk right back out.

Camila was laying stretched out on the bed with an IV in her arm. Her face was all red, and she was crying like someone had hurt her.

"I came as soon as I could, what happened?"I said not taking my eyes off of Camila. I couldn't stand to see her laying there like this.

"Oh god Y/N, sweetheart I'm glad you're here." Sinuhe said as she walked up to me pulling me into a hug.

I nodded as we pulled back "I told you I would be momma, now what's going on?"

She looked away from me and grabbed my hand pulling me over to the bed. I sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"Camila baby?" She turned to look at me with a frown on her face. "Baby what's the matter? Please tell me what happened." She wiped her eyes and looked down at her hands.

"It's gone." I heard her say through the tears and her scratchy voice.

"Huh, baby tell me what you're talking about-" I said standing back up trying to grab her hand.

"The baby Y/N. It's gone. I lost it." She said roughly.

I frowned down at her before I looked at Sinuhe and back down at Camila. "W-what?"

Sinuhe nodded as she ran her hand through Camila's hair. "I'm so sorry honey." I felt like I was about to pass out, my heart is racing fast and I can already feel myself about to break down. Anger that's all I'm feeling right now.

I shook my head. N-no this can't be happening. I said to myself . I tightened my jaw trying to calm down.

What in the hell was going on right now. Did I just hear right? She said w-we lost the baby. But Camila would have called and told me this right? How could this happen..

I bit my lip and stepped closer to Camila's side. "Camila, baby I'm so sorry this happened. B-but I came as fast as I could." I said feeling myself start to tear up.

Camila looked at me with disgust and shrugged. "Yeah right. I'm here in this hospital after loosing our child and your were out playing house with India."

I shook my head confused on what she was talking about. "Baby I-"

"No, Y/N I needed you." she said as the tears rushed down her face. "I-I called you so many times and you didn't answer me. My mom calls and you answer but guess what it was too fucking late!"

I shook my head as I got out the chair and on my knees to be right in front of her. "Baby I'm sorry ok. I didn't get any calls from you. You know I would have been here as soon as you called."