(9) Pt. 3 Where the Secrets Hide.

Deepest Despair

==================

Gabrielle York

==================

Dedicated to Giana York.

===================

Hey beautiful readers, if you are not a fan yet, I'd suggest becoming one. It will help you know when I update and what's going on. If you are all ready a fan I'd like to suggest keeping a look out for my messages, in the near future I will be posting another story, which in turn will fix up my story Blurry. However, I need character names, and a book cover. Any one who helps out- I'll mention you in the next update, and in that stories update.

Last but certainly not least if you are thinking about writing a story, or aren't quite sure if your story is good go check out FallenAngelForever

Her story is called

Lacking Interest?

Trust me it helps she is straight forward about the problems.

=================

(9) Pt. 3 Where the Secrets Hide.

---

Recap:

The old man rolled his eyes and stopped the car in an alley. "Please refrain from your incessant blabbering, let me pause time so I can explain to you everything." he looked at Ava sitting against the van, she nodded.

He fell to the ground, his legs crossed and started mumbling. Ava stared at him curiously, then rolled her eyes and leaned against the car again.

"I can't believe I killed people..." she thought silently.

----

The sound of blaring sirens filled the cold night air. Ava jumped up and looked around nervously, "Come on old man the Fuzz is here. Let's leave!"

The old man didn't respond, he stayed seated and continued to mumble.

Ava panicked, "Shit! I'm running." Ava looked at the old man one last time, then ran towards the closest exit.

"One's running! Go!" she heard a cop scream from the other end of the alley.

Simultaneously, as she ran she heard gunshots. The blaring of police sirens loud and clear mixing in with the shots. Several of the bullets had hit her in various limbs. She smirked as they all simply fell to the ground. She stared at the policemen sadistically over her shoulder, then ran towards them. They all stood there ground, with looks of terror coating there face.

All of the noises suddenly ceased. The wind stopped blowing, the humans stopped moving, everything just stopped.

Ava stopped running, and just stared at the policemen. She broke away from there unmoving gaze and looked around her. There were bullets hanging loosely in the air, police in the middle of a blink, and the old man smirking.

"Well aren't you just amazing, Father Time." Ava joked.

The old man laughed a hardy laugh, "Changing my nick name so soon? I was beginning to like 'old man.' Oh well."

"Don't get your hopes up, old man." Ava responded cheekily giving the old man a nice glare.

Ignoring her, he questioned, "Do you believe me now?"

"Believe you can stop time, or do I believe the rest of your nonsensicality?" Ava questioned rudely while admiring a bullet sitting on air.

"Both, either, all of the above?" Old man spoke as a question rather than a statement.

"Well obviously you can stop time. Hence the floating bullet over here." she motioned to the stray bullet hovering in the air, "and things like this don't exist. I haven't ever even shot a gun before people can't just learn to kill like that over night. This is undeniably a dream."

"Look time can't stay frozen forever, let's get out of here. I can explain when we get a place to stay." Old man had an annoyed expression plastered across his face.

Ava motioned for Old man to wait a moment. She then walked over to a police man and grabbed his gun and taser, trying not to make skin contact. She ran back to the sleek black van, to be greeted by a questioning look from Old man. In return, Ava shrugged her shoulders.

----

Sorry it's soooo short I wanted to upload quickly/: