(1)Funeral

DEEPEST DESPAIR

FUNERAL(1)

"Traveling, her favorite activity. Any where of interest, even remotely, they were there in a heartbeat. Her mother and father were so close at that time, it made every other couple, figuratively of course, cry. She has been to France, Italy, and so many other remarkable locations. She can speak many languages due to her excessive traveling. She can speak them each only vaguely, nevertheless she could speak them. As a mere tyke she grew up with her parents raising her beautifully, but she was alone. She had no sisters to talk with and her only brother wasn't born until she left. Tsk. What a shame. She enspirts every one she met just be her attitude. However people admonished any one to get on her bad side. She was not always so powerful... so formidable to anyone, but she shall always be feared and shall never be forgotten!" a hobbledehoy of a man spoke, with mock sadness.

There were hundreds of black foldable chairs lined up in neat rows. In front of the chairs there was a large area of wood with a closed black coffin, and next to that was a tall thin writing desk with a microphone for any of the speakers. From what anyone watching could gather, this was a funeral of someone beloved by many. The atmosphere was a tad spooky and misty. There was no sunshine in the sky just dark clouds consuming the once beautiful blue.

People started clapping for the previous speaker and muttering silent profanities about his cold heart. There were no smiles and no color on anyone. Eventually every one began to get off of there chair and form a line behind the casket.

She could not wait any longer.

"Who's funeral," she questioned only for her mind to hear, "is this?" She slowly stepped out of line and without thinking, ran. No body turned around to stare, no one even seem to notice that she was running like a mad woman while every one else was to drained of life to question possibly.

"How questionably insane these people must be." the girl muttered to no one in particular. " What the hell is going on? Who's funeral are we at? Someone answer me!" the girl screamed, but still no one seemed to notice. No body did anything but occasionally move forward in line. Utterly distraught, she took a few breaths and attempted to calm herself. When she recovered she looked around for any stray person near her.

Lucky for her, there was an old woman with purely white hair and a wrinkled face a few feet from where she was standing.

"Miss, I am so terribly lost who's..." the girl began to the old lady but was abruptly silenced when she put her hand on the old lady's shoulder and watched as she let an ear piercing scream escape her lips. The old woman's skin began boiling and she started to convulse violently and fell to the wooden flat.

For a single moment everyone just stared at the scene she created and almost immediately they began screaming and dashing to the door. People were pushing and shoving one another to escape first.

"This is trickery," the hobbledehoy of a man screamed while pointing to the casket, "is capable of such a horrendous torture! She is dead! Dead I tell you! I watched her die!"

No one listened to the man, they just continued running from the convulsing dying woman.

"She is alive Carter! I told you this was a fake funeral!" a tall handsome man screamed to his son trailing behind him.

She was stopped completely while people ran around her. Carter, looking no older than 15 was standing in front of the girl staring at her looking petrified.

"A-Av-Ava?" Carter stuttered his hand slowly reaching up to the girls cheek. He pressed his cold hand against it a little harder, and began sobbing but keeping his face held high. "Ava, am I dead yet?" He whimpered his eyes still boring into hers.