(7) Syringe

Deepest Despair

=====================

Gabrielle York

=====================

Dedicated to Giana York

=====================

(7) Syringe

Levi walked at a fair pace down the hall, in search of Rayla. He thought of nothing in particular as he walked, he focused more on Rayla. Her dirty blonde hair, her green eyes, her olive skin, and her bust. She was all around a perfect match for Levi. She fit all of the criteria, except one- which was fatal on his imaginary check list. She was not of his own species. Which in fact is against-under every circumstance- the rules.

Sniffles and a sigh of frustration ran down the hall. Levi stopped and knew Rayla was near. The only problem is where? It was dark and a bit dingy in the hall. He could see enough to lead him down the hall but he must be quiet as to not scare Rayla.

"Look I don't know who you are but leave Master A. Is in need of alone time." Rayla's voice rang down the hall and into Levi's ears. He knew she was lying but other than that it was a quite believable. "Who is there?" she spoke again.

Levi did not respond, he had his eyes fixed on her. He could see her and it was not long until she could see him. He sighed mentally rolled his eyes and spoke, "Rayla, it is just me, Levi."

A look of confusion flashed over her face but then turned to anger, "Look I'm not in the mood ok. It's all your fault Ava's mad at me."

"Listen." Levi began but was quickly shushed by Rayla's incessant blabbering.

"No, I will not. I want answers now. Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame me. Now you may talk." she scoffed slyly.

Levi stepped towards her, not saying a word, and never breaking eye contact. She was confused and slightly nervous but tried her hardest to stand tall where she was positioned. Levi stepped closer making her step back towards the wall. He smirked mischievously and put both of his arms against the wall on either side of her face.

"What do you think your..." Rayla began to questioned but was stopped. Her eyes were fixated on his lips. The way the corners of his mouth turned slightly upwards and slowly his lips got closer. She chewed on her lip nervously but kept Levi inch closer.

"Your driving her mad Levi. Get it over with. Then drug her. We are running out of time." Jay's voice boomed through his head.

Levi pressed his lips to Rayla's urgently. She responded quickly throwing her arms over his shoulders and dug her fingers through his hair. He traced her bottom lip with the tip of his tongue demanding for entrance. She obediently opened and his hands roamed her lower half while his tongue roamed her mouth. She moaned lightly inside his mouth. He took one of his hands off her lower back, reached in his jacket pocket and grabbed a syringe. Her hands were out of his hair, then tugging at his belt. He brought the syringe to her neck and injected light pink liquid into it. She moaned again but suddenly fell limp in Levi's arms.

"She is ready, where's the kid at?" Levi sent to Jay through his mind.

"Taken to 'base'. He is asleep. They are twenty minutes away. Open the portal and get here fast." Jay sent back.