(6) Keeps on Dreaming

DEEPEST DESPAIR

==========================

 Gabrielle York

==========================

Dedicated to Giana Resse York

==========================

KEEPS ON DREAMING(6)

"So, explain- what is it that you are trying to say," Levi spoke to his accomplice confusion dripping from every word he spoke, "You just suggest we just take her? Just pick her up and leave? Where will we put her? At least if she attends Mocarion B.S. She will have a normal life for just a little longer."

"What about your normal life? You never got the easy way out! Why should she? She will be stronger this way!" the tall terrifying man spoke back to Levi, his bony cheeks red with anger.

"She is all ready stronger than you Jay!" Levi countered, raising one brow.

Jay lowered his head, his shaggy dark black stringy hair falling over his brow and highlighting his dark complexion with shadows falling over his deep jaw. "This is only a myth. For it can not be proven," Jay began his voice dark and frustrated, "I will go in Ava's room, hide in the closet and wait for Rayla to leave her. Then I will do my thing-inject the juice and wait for the transformation to be complete. Be on guard- If any one walks by and suspects anything... handle it. When Rayla leaves the room, make sure you take her to your room then do anything to bed her. Got it?"

Levi nodded, he dreaded to hurt another innocent but she is naïve and he will do anything to save Ava. With his mind made up he walked down the hall and slid into the room next to Ava's and waited. Moments later he heard Jay scurrying into Ava's room. "She must be asleep." Levi thought aimlessly. Moments later he heard small screams that slowly escalated into contained shrieks. He weighed whether or not to go into the room, however decided against it due to small footsteps running towards Ava's room- Rayla's.

The door creaked and Rayla walked in, she muttered something he couldn't comprehend.

"Yes," Ava spoke, her voice raspy and drained, "It was only a nightmare. What do you need to tell me Rayla?" For a few brief moments there was an eerie silence.

"Well, I was going to go to your father and speak with him but I ran into a couple of people talking on my way." Rayla's beautiful voice spoke.

Levi smiled to himself at there encounter but quickly it washed away and became a dark scowl. He must stick to the plan.

"Well they were talking, they said they had to get you out of that school or all of their plans will be ruined. I tried to find out who both of them were but instead I tried to run... but when I got two steps away one of them pulled me where they were and I told them I wanted in. The guy told me his name was Levi, and then he left and I ran to you." Rayla whispered, but loud enough for him to hear through the wall.

Ava then questioned, "What are you hiding?"

"Miss. Ava truly I am scared for Reese, my son. You see there has to be some delicate reason for Levi and his accomplice to be so worried about this school. If I go I must bring Reese and I absolutely refuse to put him in danger." Rayla shakily spoke.

"She doesn't trust us at all," He thought to himself, "Good."

"Of course, Rayla. Only caring about yourself; typical staff member. First off, where the hell do you come off as to be able to eavesdrop on someone? They talk about possibly harming me and then you act friendly and let them get away! Are you incompetent? They could potentially get me killed and your worried about getting a free ride to my school? You tried to chaffer your way in? What is wrong with you? You know what, keep your stupid kid here and do your job here. I do not want you at my school you backstabbing whore." Ava screamed, causing Levi to flinch at her sudden mood change. Ava began to stutter quickly trying to apologize but to no avail. She could not form any whole part of a word, only snippets of vowels and constants here and there.

Without another word Rayla, scoffed and walked out. The pitter- pattering of her feet echoing off the walls. Her sniffles were deep and heaving, slowly but surely getting further down the hall.

Levi walked out of the room and stood in front of Ava's door waiting for anyone to walk by.

He heard loud footsteps coming from the six doors down the hall. "Well he is in the wrong place at the wrong time." Levi spoke, a hint of amusement following his words A few moments later the footsteps got closer to where he was hidden in the shadows and he prepared to lunge at the man. He dug his hand into his jeans pocket, grasped the white and silver knife and readied it.

The dim light just barely reached the big bulky hobbledehoy of a man's face. "Levi come out son." The mysterious guy spoke.

Levi immediately recognized the man. Levi came out from the shadows and spoke, "Boss what are you doing here?"

The 'boss' smiled mischievously, "They decided to come early. They will be here in an hour or so. Ava will need to get on with the transformation and she will need to come back to the quarters immediately. Her parents are both gone until later. Clear our tracks."

Levi nodded and inwardly spoke, "These guy's need better security." He watched as boss left and turned his attention back to Ava.

Ava was screaming now, Levi could hear the shuffling of her moving on the bed. The screaming stopped momentarily then continued to crescendo to higher octaves.

Levi knew Ava would feel her heart beat rapidly, her skin bubbling, and her bones would feel like they are getting crushed. He shuddered remembering the almost unbearable pain he felt when he had changed, but he was glad it happened. He tried to picture what Ava would look like, "She will be beautiful. I hope she keeps her magnificent eye color."

Jay's voice boomed through Levi's head, "Shush now, darling. You will feel no more pain."

Jay had told Levi the same thing, but Levi knew the worst has yet to come for Ava. It seems that Jay always forgets to mention this to them during the change.

"This whole hearing you talk in our heads is creepy Jay." Levi sent to Jay through his mind.

"Lie, or watch them act scared and beg for it to stop?" Jay countered back cheekily.

Levi rolled his eyes, "Whatever." Just as he finished his head burned painfully, he clasped his hands over his ears and started making strange noises in a feeble attempt to ease the pain.

"Shush, with your moans. Go to Rayla, all ready forgetting the plan?" Jay retorted, smiling smugly at Levi's pain.

 =============================

Are these guys creepy or what? Put in your opinions down below. Click the vote button! Feel free to fan- i'll give you some virtual cookies(;S 

SO tell me- do you think Levi is good or bad, and why?