Flash Back

"What exactly are we waiting on? It's a two day journey to the Hidden Rain Village, and I have obligations I cannot be late for." Koi said, as she crossed her arms and huffed.

"I'm sorry Miss Kyogo. But I cannot allow you to leave this village without two shinobi escorts." The Forth Hokage said, as he looked at the door waiting for a certain shinobi.

"Well, who's the other shinobi that feels the need to waste my precious time? Tell him to hurry." She asked somewhat annoyed.

"Her name is (Y/N). And she will be here." Kakashi said in annoyance, dreading the idea of having to go on a two day mission with a girl like Koi. Koi suddenly, had a look of amusement on her face as she giggled.

"Hmm, a woman huh?" She asked, as Kakashi looked at her with a raised brow.

"She will be here soon. My orders were thirty minutes. She has five more miss Kyogo." Minato said, in hopes of not frustrating the young lady.

"Tell me, what's your name?" She asked Kakashi, who looked at her confused.

"Kakashi." He said, as she smirked.

"This girl, (Y/N), is she pretty?" She asked, making Kakashi's face flustered. Minato looked at Kakashi, curious of what his answer would be.

"Uh- She's- Well... She's not ugly if that's what you're asking." He stuttered, as he looked at his Sensei for help. Minato couldn't help but chuckle.

"Is she single?" Koi asked, making Kakashi confused.

"I don't think that's any of your concern." He said, making Koi giggle.

"Someone sounds jealous." She giggled, as his face got hotter.

"I- I never said that." He said, his brain trying to play it safe, though the words had other ideas.

"Do you like her?" Koi asked, catching on to his feelings.

"I don't think that's appropriate to ask, Miss Kyogo." He said as she chuckled.

"Hmm, well if you're not jealous, and you don't want to tell me anything... You wouldn't mind if I got... Familiar with her." She asked as Kakashi shook his head.

"I don't think that's-"

"You can't!" he said, as she raised a brow.

"So you do like her huh?" She asked, as he let out a sigh, as he nodded.

"Alright fine. So what if I do?" He finally admitted out loud, making his stomach turn in all the right ways.

"I knew you did! Your Hokage already told me." She said with a giggle.

"But I never told-"

"You never had too. See adults like him just know those things. Now Kakashi, I'm a hopeless romantic. So tell me, does she like you back?" She asked as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know." He said, as she smirked.

"Do you want to find out?" She asked, as he raised an eyebrow, before sighing.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to know." He said, as she giggled.

"Fantastic. I love having fun! So here's the plan that will tell you how (Y/N) really feels..."

* * *

"Kakashi got here before you did, and long story short, she wanted to help him figure out if you liked him back. Though, it was always blatantly obvious that you both liked each other, and it's been that was for a while now." He said, and I nodded.