"I can take the sofa, and you can have the bed (Y/N)." Kakashi said, as I fell back on to the bed.

"Kakashi, you're fine. We are close to being adults. We can share a bed, and it not be a big deal." I said nonchalantly.

"If anyone is close to being an adult, it's me." He said playfully, as he laid down next to me.

"Oh hush! You're only a few months older than me." I said, and he laughed.

"Talk to me when you're an adult." He said playfully and I pushed him off the bed. I started to laugh, until he grabbed my hand as he fell, making me fall on top of him. He started to laugh, as I started to blush.
"You look a little red (Y/N). Do you have a fever?" He teased, and I whacked his head, making him laugh.

"You think it's funny you jerk?" I asked, as I went to pull down his mask, and he quickly flipped us over, so he was on top of me, holding my arms down to my side. I looked at his face, before looking lower, only noticing that I only managed to uncover his nose.

"I think it's quite funny, brat." He said huskily, making the most intense eye contact in the world with me. I bit my lip, as my heart stopped. The room was silent, you could practically hear our hearts beating.

I wish I could kiss you again Kakashi.

My stomach started to rumble, making him look down, before laughing.

"You should have told me you were hungry... I can go get us some food." He said, as he started to get up.

Food wasn't really on my mind at the moment. Stupid stomach.

He held his hand out for me, and helped me up, as he pulled his mask back up over his nose.

"I'll be right back, you stay here!" He said, as he walked out of the room before I could protest. I let out a heavy sigh. I sat there for a few minutes, fighting with my brain, before I couldn't contain it anymore.

"Okay, I can't do this!! Who does he think he is?! That he can just be like, oh let me look at you all intensely and make your heart go boom boom boom!! Oh let me pull you on top of me and then flip us over!! And when you think it's over, it's not; in fact I'm gonna make it even worse for you by speaking in my sexy low voice!!" I said ranting to myself out loud.
"You make me want to be bad Kakashi Hatake... Dammit, you stupid jerk." I mumbled.

"Who's a stupid jerk now?"

"Yooo- Oh hi Kakashi." I said blushing, as he leaned against the doorway.

Crap how much of that did he hear?

"I brought our food up here, if that's okay?" He asked, taking his headband off, handing me a bowl of ramen, as I licked my lips excitedly.

"Awe man Kakashi, you're the best!" I said, digging into my ramen, as he chuckled at me.
"What did you get?" I asked him, with my mouth full, making him chuckle.

"Miso soup with eggplant" He said making me scrunch up my nose.

"How is just soup and an eggplant fulfilling to you?" I asked him, as he rolled his eye.

"I asked for them to add salt-broiled saury, but apparently they don't have that." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Awe, you poor baby how will you ever live?" I asked, as he chuckled.

"I don't know the world just may end." He said teasingly, as I giggled. I turned my head, and noticed he was finished with his food.

"H-how do you d-do that?! You know, if you would just show me your face, you could actually enjoy the flavor of your food for once." I said somewhat playfully.