15) Work This Out

Start from the beginning

"S-stop." I whimpered.

"Get mad and fight me (Y/N)." He growled before he pushed me harder.

"No." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You're pathetic!" He went to slash at me again, but I fell backwards, from the impact of blocking his attack with my hand. He took this opportunity to pin me to the ground. After years of learning my move, he made sure to use his legs to lock me into place. I struggled to break free, but I couldn't move.
"You're finished." He said coldly, but then he eyes scanned my wrist. His hard eyes suddenly turned into confusion, before softening, as he looked from my wrist, to my watery eyes.
"(Y/N)..." He trailed off, moving the fabric to the side, fully exposing the cuts I had left marked upon them.

"W-what are...?" I stopped, when he looked back in my eyes. The only time I had ever seen that look, was the day I found out about his father.

"Why in the hell would you do something that stupid?!" He said scolding me.
"That could have killed you!" He raised his voice lightly.

"You don't think I know that?!" I raised my voice, causing it to crack, as I tried not to cry. He furrowed his eyebrows.
"Just let me go." I said, not looking in his eyes.

"Not until you tell me why." He said, holding me down harder.

"I SAID LET ME GO!!" I screamed in his face, as I tried to break free from him.

"WHY DID YOU SOMETHING THAT STUPID (Y/N)?!" He yelled back, as I winced.

"BECAUSE THEY'RE GONE OKAY!!" I cried out, before I stopped moving completely, squeezing my eyes shut. I let out a short shaky breath.
"They are gone Kakashi!! They were my best friends!! It's all my fault that they're gone!" I said, my voice cracking again.
"I've felt so alone!! A-and I tried to come to you, I tried to, but you've just decided to just shut me out! You've been such an asshole to me, ever since Rin died!! You have no right to do so, especially when I understand exactly what you're feeling!! So stop treating me like I know nothing!! It's like you've forgotten whose team I was on!! I'm not some outsider looking in Kakashi... I- I know exactly how you've been feeling." I said. After a few seconds I felt pressure off my arms, and I noticed Kakashi get up, and sat down next to me. I sat up and wrapped my arms around my legs, sitting in a fetal position.

"Their blood is on my hands, not yours. I killed Rin and Obito. You can't possibly understand it." Kakashi said softy, looking down at his hands.

"Are you kidding me?! Obito's death is on my hands." I said, looking down.

"I tripped (Y/N)!" He said, and I shook my head.

"And I chose to save you, you idiot!! If I just would have been faster, Obito wouldn't have had to save me!! He died because of me!! You're not the only one with blood on your hands." I cried out, before I laid my head on my knees, and took a deep breath.
My eyes felt heavy, as my body felt weak, but I forced myself to get up on my feet. I held out my hand towards Kakashi, and he raised an eyebrow.
"Just take my hand now you stupid Kakahead." I practically whispered, as he took it, and I helped him up. I instantly pulled him into a tight embrace. He tensed up, before he hugged me back just as hard. I let out a relieved sigh, and I squeezed him tighter, letting a few more tears slip out.
"It's been so hard on me too; I can't sleep, without seeing them both dying over and over again. I loved them both so much Kakashi... If I could t-take their places I would... I-" I cried into his shoulder, and I suddenly felt his hands rubbing my back. His head went into the crook of my neck, as he lightly shook.

I don't want to let you go Kakashi... You're all I have left.

I took a deep breath, and let out a heavy sigh.