Day Four and Five: Welcome to the Tower

~~Hana's P.O.V~~

After a night of peaceful sleep, I yawned and stretched. Hana promise me something. Sure, anything Kurama. When you meet my host, Mayumi, take her under your wing and protect her. Of course, but why are you saying this all of a sudden? She's being forced to come to Konoha and she's sad and anxious, she needs someone to rely on while she gets used to her new life. I understand. Thank you so much Hana, I am forever in your debt. Still confused from that conversation, I got ready for the day and headed to the kitchen in order to make breakfast. As I entered, I saw Gaara waiting for me. He held up his hand with Adara in it. "I wish to return her to you." I nodded and allowed Adara to enter me. OH PRAISE EVERYTHING GOOD THAT I AM OUT OF THAT HELL HOLE! What's so bad in Gaara's mind? EVERYTHING HANA, EVERYTHING! Okay then... With that I made breakfast and hummed to a song I don't remember. I left it all on a couple plates with a stack next to it and took some for myself before leaving the rest for anyone to grab. I said hello to a few people as I walked by, and my hand accidentally brushed against Kiba's, we both blushed and quickly hurried to where ever we were going. I want to tell him that I love him but I don't know how and I don't think he likes me back anyway... The rest of the day was uneventful.

I woke up early the next morning, excited for the third exam. I quickly made breakfast, again, and left some for everyone else before taking an early morning stroll through the Forest of Death. Y'know, the Forest of Death is my kinda place. So much... I dunno, death. Yeah well duh, Adara. Shut up. I wasn't talking. You weren't talking out loud, yes, but you were inside. Oh. I contemplated this as I walked through the forest. I contemplated someone else as well. I couldn't seem to get them off my mind. Stage two has started, I was hoping it wouldn't get this far, looks like you really are meant to be. I was confused until what Adara said settled it, and I blushed a bright red, my eyes wide. Y-You're saying we're soulmates...? That's what I'm guessing, yes, but you can find out with a certain Mori no Megami spell. I sighed, curiosity getting the better of me, and had my hands form a heart. "Matchmaker jutsu, soulmate of Hana Saban'na." A pink mist appeared in my hands and floated into the air, forming the shape of a person, before changing to the right colours. I was in shock, my face entirely crimson red. Adara groaned. I am going to have to be stuck with him for the rest of my immortal life, unless you decide to end it early, please do kid, please do. I felt anger boil within me. Kiba isn't that bad! Watch what you say, Adara, or you'll regret it. I kinda like this side of you. I didn't respond as it sunk in for a second time that Kiba, Kiba Inuzuka is my soulmate. Or it could be Akamaru, he's in the picture too, you never know Hana. Ew no, never in a million years Adara. My one last hope was just crushed Hana, crushed! I rolled my eyes, and dispelled the fog before anyone could see. I suddenly felt very drowsy and teleported away to the tower. Oops, forgot the matchmaker jutsu's incredibly draining. You don't say, Adara, you don't say. I know I'm going to regret this, but here, use my chakra Hana. I felt power run through my veins and grinned, my strength back, Adara's chakra wasn't visible but that was okay with me. I opened my two scrolls and threw them on the ground, Kashikoi~Sensei appeared. "Well done, Hana, I knew you could make it." I smiled. "Thank you Kashikoi~Sensei." He nodded, and brought me to the next location. I sat around, bored out of my mind while I waited for everyone else to arrive. Soon all my cousins had and all of us, except the sand siblings, sat in a circle talking about what happened during the exam. Once Naruto left, I confessed about Kiba and I have suspicions that they recorded the conversation. I was a blushing mess and they were laughing their butts off, it was quite embarrassing. Everyone except Sophie that is, she was blushing as well. Wait... "Sophie, why are you blushing...?" She froze as we turned to her. "I-I kinda like someone too.." She mumbled nervously. I whisper squealed. "Who? Who?" She looked down, her face a literal tomato. "Sh-Shikamaru..." Her voice was barely audible, but we managed to hear it. I laughed evilly and she curled into a ball, rocking back and forth. Eventually, we had to line up and listen to the Hokage speak. I tuned him out, somehow already knowing what he was saying. A man appeared in front of him and took over, he had a serious coughing problem. He announced that since there were too many genin, we would have preliminary rounds, and proceeded to explain how they work. The first match was Sasuke against some dude, and the rest of us jumped onto the balcony thing to watch.