The Hopeless Rules (Short)

The next forty were spent trying to get the voice to talk to me. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey disembodied voice. Your face is ugly. How can you know if my face is ugly if you've never seen it? Hah! I win. Shut up. I'm not talking. Oh you're gone again. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. What's your name? You're irritating. I try, will you talk to me now? I guess I have no choice. Yay! I attempted to make conversation with the voice, but I actually got nothing out of them. I complained that this isn't a conversation and they told me to get lost. I retorted and they kicked me out of my own mind. Luckily, it was just as the proctor spoke. "Now it's time for the tenth question. I'll be adding some more rules for this question, I call them the Hopeless Rules." I heard some kids gulp and rolled my eyes, this was so obviously just to put us under pressure. "You're allowed to quit the tenth rule, however if you take it and fail, you can never take the Chunin Exams again." I heard some gasps and questions but I ignored them. One by one, kids trickled out. Naruto made some speech that inspired other kids to stay. The proctor announced that we passed. Sakura, I think, asked a stupid question, and soon a window broke and an insane woman busted through. Turns out her name is Anko and she's the second exam proctor. She looked at the amount of kids, and said our first exam was too easy this year. The proctor retorted, and she said she'd half the amount. She told us to meet her at Training Ground 44 tomorrow. I went home and exhaustion took over from the jutsu I cast, I slept for a couple hours. When I woke, I immediately started training and practicing chakra control. I managed to stay on the water for half an hour tops. Next, I practiced my Mori no Megami. I started with easy jutsus, like aura detection, and vanishing. I did some mediums like fire manipulation, Luna has nature but for some reason I can't do that, and floating. I could only do one hard jutsu before it was hard to stay standing. The jutsu I did was a massive summon of multiple groups of different animals. Luckily, that meant I had a large group of animals to carry me home. Unluckily, the villager thought they were monsters kidnapping me and soon had ANBU members restraining them, which caused them to panic and attack. It was then I actually woke up, and facepalmed. I summoned them and glared at the ANBU. I clicked my fingers and Edele was there. I explained the situation and he didn't hesitate to give me a ride, leaving quite a few shocked people behind. I didn't bother about that now, I need a nap so I can regenerate chakra.

I awoke to three girls trying to hide their laughs and one boy with blonde hair sitting on my stomach. I punched the boy and he fell to the ground in pain. "WHAT THE HECK? NEVER WAKE ME UP!" Naruto was on the ground pleading for his life, and I finally laughed. "Alright, whaddaya want?" Their faces turned serious. "The villagers are in a panic because, what I can only assume to be elephants, leopards, hyenas and cheetahs kidnapping a girl and when an ANBU member tried to help they disappeared into thin air and what I think to be a lion replaced them, running off with the lion," Ali deadpanned and I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. "I was practicing Mori no Megami and performed the large animal group summons, was too tired to walk back, so I let them take me, but when an ANBU member tried to stop them, I desummoned them, summoned Edele and informed him that we should probably run." They rolled their eyes. "I can't believe you sometimes," Luna mumbled. I pouted and she chuckled. "We should probably offer some sort of explanation before they realize they only appeared after we did and try to break into the compound to find answers," Sophie suggested quietly. We looked at her with wide eyes. 'Shoot," we said in unison as we ran out the door. We entered the heart of the village, and the first thing we heard was: "Hey, look! The kidnapped girl! How'd you escape them?" Then all the villagers started crowding around me, which I wasn't prepared for. I had enough and froze them, escaped to a high point, then unfroze them. "THEY DIDN'T KIDNAP ME, THEY'RE MY SUMMONING ANIMALS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I heard a chorus of ohs, until one bright ninja spoke up. "BUT WHEN YOU SUMMONED THE SINGLE ONE YOU DIDN'T DO A SUMMONING JUTSU!" I facepalmed. Why would I lie about being kidnapped? "IT'S PART OF MY KEKKEI GENKAI TO NOT HAVE TO DO THE SUMMONING JUTSU WHEN SUMMONING CERTAIN ANIMALS!" They seemed to believe this time, so I teleported my cousins and I away, and we all breathed a sigh of relief. "Bullet dodged," I announced, and they nodded. At least the second test won't include such nonsense.