Day One: Enter the Forest of Death (Part Two)

I had created a camp and was dashing through the forest trying to find Team 7. I soon located them, but Orochimaru had just left. Without saying anything, I helped Sakura carry the unconscious boys to a safe location. "I can help them, but it'll take most of my chakra, I'm willing to sacrifice it though," I informed Sakura, and she nodded. "They won't wake up straight away, no matter how much I heal them, they will still be asleep." With that, I used a special Mori no Megami jutsu to heal them completely, and then a five pronged seal release on Naruto, before heading to a secluded location to rest and replenish chakra for tomorrow. I sealed it away with my remaining chakra and went hunting, or, that was the plan. I came across a battle and stopped to watch it. It was Gaara and his team against rain nin. I shivered, seeing this fight on my phone was bad enough, but I felt myself frozen, I couldn't move, and all I could do was watch. I had completely forgotten my cousin had such a blood thirsty side to him. Ha, stupid. Shut it. I watched in horror as blood rained from the sky, and felt bile rising up in my throat. The man's teammates pleaded for their lives, but Gaara paid no mind and executed them. I was about to breath a sigh of relief, he may be bickering with his siblings, about to kill them, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Suddenly. his head suddenly snapped to the bushes, where Kiba, Shino and Hinata were hidden. I summoned Edele, "go to my world, to the beach, and gather as many sand hoppers as possible, they can eat through Gaara's sand. Be quick." He nodded, I'd explained the pesky bugs to him before, those things gave me the creeps and luckily, weren't here. He was back in mere seconds, holding a giant bag of them. I focused and pulled on the tug in the back of my mind, and listened to their bickering. "Hey you! Get off my head!" "Not my fault your head's in the way!" "Grrr, you!" I chuckled to myself, before getting the attention. "My sandhoppers, I need your help, as your Dobutsu no Gadian you must listen to my commands." I knew I wasn't Dobutsu no Gadian yet, but as long as they believe I am, they'll listen. "What is it you need, my guardian," they spoke in unison and resisted the urge to shiver. "When I command you, for now, crawl into my clothes to hide." they jumped into my clothes and I actually shivered, it felt like a hundred spiders crawling across me. Gaara was near the bushes and I jumped down, blocking his path. "Get out of my way Hana," he spoke as emotionlessly as always. "I can see the bloodlust rolling off of you, no way am I moving. Control him Gaara, I know this isn't you, I've seen what you become and an emotionless monster isn't it, stop this. Unlike the rain nin you killed, these people are important to the future of this world, no offense, Kiba, Shino, but Hinata especially is." His eyes widened, and I assume Hinata's did as well. When Gaara spoke though, he was as emotionless as ever. "What if I just kill you?" I smirked, although inside I was terrified, the thought my life could end before I do anything worthwhile.... "Go ahead, try, your sand isn't as amazing a weapon as you may think." He grinded his teeth and his sand lashed at me. "NOW!" I yelled and sand hoppers burst out of my sleeves, viciously eating Gaara's sand until there was none left, they retreated to my side, and everyone was shocked. "Don't underestimate me," was all I said before turning to Team 8. "Come on guys, I'll get us two teams of escorts just so others don't think about approaching us. Can i quickly see Akamaru, I need to talk with him quickly." They nodded and Kiba quickly handed me Akamaru, our hands accidentally touching. We both blushed, although I don't know why. I heard Adara laughing. What's so funny? You, you don't know? You're so innocent, even Hinata knows what that means! I am not innocent! What does it mean though? Kid, it means you're in love. Oh... WAIT WHAT?! I was internally panicking, when a paw slapped me on the face and I blinked back to reality. "Wow, rude much Akamaru?" "What were you thinking about?" I blushed a bright red and Akamaru laughed a doggish laugh. "AKAMARU! WHAT A PERSONAL QUESTION!" I gasped in fake shock. Kiba looked embarrassed, I forgot he could understand Aka. "You can understand Akamaru?" He questioned, and I nodded. "I can understand all animals, it's part of the job." They tilted their heads at me. "Job?" I forgot they don't know. "Sorry, I forgot no one knows, I wouldn't blame anyone. But basically, I'm a Dobutso no Gadian in training, my aunt's teaching me and her higher ups." Hinata and Kiba looked in awe, Shino was still neutral. "W-Who's y-y-our a-aunt?" Hinata questioned nervously. I smiled. "She's not the current Dobutso no Gaidan, if that's what your thinking, she's the Mori no Megami. Also I have to introduce you to Sophie, your both so alike!" They looked even more shocked from what I said. "Anyway, I better summon some escorts." Kiba spoke up as I was about to summon them. "Wait, you shouldn't waste your chakra." I blushed a little because he cared before mentally slapping myself. Not now Hana! Bleh, I hate lovey dovey stuff. I shrugged. "My family has a special method only we can perform that wastes zero chakra." I clicked my fingers, and Edele's pride appeared before us. Hinata gasped and Kiba's eyes widened. "Hey guys, I need you to escort these guys to the tower, Edele you can speak dog right?" They nodded and Edele responded. "I think, it might be a bit rough though." I nodded. "Try your best, Kiba can speak it so that way you can communicate with him, don't be mean, be yourself." He huffed and I laughed. He spoke in dog this time. "Take care Moed, remember that I don't approve of what you're doing, so try to keep it minimal. Don't worry about him too much, he's capable of taking care of himself, and don't become a stalker. We'll be on our way now." I froze and Kiba looked at me curiously. I was blushing bright red. Ha, busted! I spoke in lion. "Are you a mind reader or something? Also I need to ask you know about the mythical transformation before hand, meet me at the tower tomorrow." He nodded as tomato me jumped into the trees to my secluded location. I made sure it was undetectable before I took a nap, completely forgetting my original motive of hunting.