| 12 |

The vibrations of music was echoing through the ground, hyping up the atmosphere and making it seem as if the musical earthquake was why crazy party fans were jumping up and down, trying to avoid contact with the ground. I sat still by the bar, while looking around and watching people enjoy their time. I stared at the sight of Luna and Talia dancing together in the middle of the crowds, they were both drunk, but not too drunk to lose themselves to the music. Turning my head to the side, I found my guide, Chloe, sitting on a leather couch on the side of the room, making out with who she had introduced earlier to me as her boyfriend or crush or even her friend with benefits - I don't remember which one exactly, but it was one of them.

My focus was broken when someone started to call out to me, "Excuse me, lady." I spun in my seat and stared at the bartender, he slid a glass to me, "Courtesy of your new lover." He said as I looked to my left and found a guy completely dressed in black with a smile on his face. he held his glass up and watched me as I chugged the contents of the drink he had offered to me.

I set the glass down on the high-table before jumping a bit at the sight of him suddenly near me, "Why would you do that?" I asked him, holding my hand to my heart as though I was trying to hold it in its place, still shocked by the way he unexpectedly approached me. I looked up at his face and noticed how his eyes were staring right at my cleavage, almost as if he didn't care that I might not want it. "Eyes up here, buddy." I told him, lifting his head up so that I did not have to feel insecure about wearing a plunging dress tonight. Wordlessly, the man crushed his lips on mine and, for some reason, I was incapable of moving, it was as if I had frozen under shock. The touch of his kin on mine, as his hands started to greedily touch my legs, pulling me towards him brought to me a jarring sense of sanity and control, allowing me to push him away from him. Even though I was not strong enough to push him off completely, I managed to get his hungry lips off of mine. I groaned as he tried to pull me to him again, to kiss me. I shook my head and physically protested but it was not doing much for me. Suddenly, the whole world seemed to have disappeared or gotten too drunk to even help me, and my ability to fight back was weakening and failing me, like whatever was in that drink was taking a toll on me. All I could think of was of how I did not want him or anything to do with this drunk bastard.

Fear had overtaken me as I mentally cried for help, but suddenly reality had kicked me to the curb when the feeling of the dick biting my lip had sent a chill down my spine. The cold air jumped at me when the absence of my violator stirred emotions of relief in me. I looked up and watched a tall man punch the stranger's jaw as he warned him to keep his hands off of me. I sat still, unsure of how to feel and as if I owed him my life.

"Are you okay?" He asked, placing his hand on my shoulder and looking straight into my eyes. Those mysterious eyes made me feel safe once more and as if I could trust him. I nodded my head in a childlike manner, really quickly, eager to let me escape the drunk zone. "Let's get you up." He said, holding my hands, as a way of supporting me, before helping me get off of the high stool. My feet hit the ground, but at the same time, so did the rest of my body. He was fast to hold onto me, wrapping his arm around my waist and holding me against his body while talking, "Hang on there." I was either super drunk and deaf that I misheard whatever sound he made as small escapes of laughter. For some reason, it made me feel refreshed and calm and I loved the sound of it.

The fresh air of the dark night had set me into a blissful dream of rainbows and colours: swirls of reds and blues and magenta wormed themselves around yellows and greens and oranges. I watched as the warm hands tried to balance me while the owner struggled to take his leather jacket off at the same time. Despite the unicorn puke that made me feel sick and made my vision blurry, I could recognise that my saviour was dressed in full black. A yellow monster moved up to us and stopped in front of us, I stood still as I stared it blankly, trying to understand what it was. "Get in." My protector said pushing me behind the ear lobe of the creature and following me.

Somehow the place had a place dedicated to sitting, and childishly, I sat myself down and waited for further instructions. I turned a bit and stared at the man in black who was looking ahead, I could not recognise him and I wanted to so badly. Instead, I just stared at him before pushing my lips onto the edge of his, sucking at the pink that was in contact with mine. To my surprise, he had placed one hand on my cheek and kissed me back lightly before pulling back. I stared blankly and watched as he smiled a little, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter around like they were as high as I was. But as their movement increased, so did my inability to stay awake. The fuzzy colours finally disappeared and was conquered by a million shades and drops of black.