| 4 |

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I had a morning flight to Zanzibar and the WiFi there was trash despite the hotel being super amazing and beautiful. I had fun though. So here is the update anyway.

I sat quietly and awkwardly in my seat before excusing myself to go to the bathroom. Lunch with Zero's new friends was annoying and I could no longer endure being around them; they are too noisy and childish, which contrasts Zero's usual persona around people. But somehow, right now, he seemed to have fitted in with them perfectly.

I stared at my own reflection before splashing a handful of water on my face, in an attempt to calm myself down. I stared at my reflection and noticed how my eyeliner had faded off, so decided to re-apply the makeup product, this time with a waterproof edition. Once my makeup was adjusted and made to look perfect, I walked out of the bathroom and made my way towards my locker, to fix all of my belongings to make my bag lighter than it was at the moment. "Hey Amara!" Chloe, my Latina neighbour in my English class, called out as she walked towards me. She was American, with Brazilian ancestry - which was pretty obvious through the beautiful coffee colour of her skin.

"Hey!" I smiled back as she rested against my locker, smiling at me happily. "Do you have form next?" She asked me and I nodded.

"How do you know?" I asked her curiously.

"I saw it in your timetable in English." She shyly replied, trying to avoid any signs of my non-existent temper.

"Do you?" I smiled as I shut my locker.

"Sadly, no." She replied.

"Damn." I whispered to myself, it was loud enough for her to hear though.

"That's all right." She smiled, "Anyway, I came here to give you this. Collins, the English Professor, asked me to give it to everyone in our class." She smiled, handing me a thin booklet with information of this years' specifications for the subject. She pointed at the sticky note on the booklet, "That's the teacher's email, if you have any enquiries, and that is my number underneath. Don't worry, only you have my number." She winked at the last part, clearly revealing that she had a playful nature.

Much to my dismay, the second bell rang, calling everyone to their next lecture, which was the hopefully laid-back class of form time. "I have to go now." I said to her.

She nodded, "So do I. See you later or tomorrow." She smiled and waved before leaving me and headed to her next class.

I walked into the classroom and took a seat in the centre of the room, only to watch Zero smile happily as he walked in and sat on the table beside me, making sure not to sit too close or too far from me - which resulted in him sitting on the edge of the table beside mine. And suddenly I was grateful that he was back from London and was here to stay. Moments in, crowds of people started to pour in, and I watched them all take their seats.

"Alright class, settle down now." A lady in her mid-forties announced as she walked in, behind her followed Luna who scanned the room for a seat, only to find one available near my brother. Silently, she dragged her feet over to his side and sat beside him, only to be greeted by a cocky smirk from him. I turned to look over to my other side and found Talia sitting on the seat beside me - which I was reserving pretty much for nobody that I didn't know - near a table of two boys who were laughing between themselves. "Before we start our actual lessons, I would like for everyone here to introduce themselves. That way we can all get everyone to be comfortable around each other." Her instructions were obeyed as everyone in the class started to introduce themselves.

My attention was grabbed when it was Luna's turn to speak, after the first and second row had finished introducing themselves. "Hi, my name is Luna. And I guess I want to keep the rest of the facts about myself a secret." I froze once my mind had completed the task of interpreting what she said. The whole class chuckled a bit, while my brother and I froze, he looked surprised while I was confused.

"At least tell us what you study and why you chose that subject." Our teacher, Miss Sarah - according to the brief introduction she gave us before the students introduced themselves.

Luna nodded, "I study media and art because I believe in changing the world and creating my own ideas to spread to people. Also because I think it makes sense to study that in a generation that relies on technology and the media."

"I guess that means it's my turn." Zero announced before standing up and addressing his audience, "My name is Zero. I am 18 and will be turning 19 in a few weeks. I have a twin sister, Amara." He pointed at me and I smiled shyly, not sure how to respond or whether or not to say anything in response. "And I plan on trying out for the school's basketball team." He wore a big, goofy smile that lit up the room and got a lot of the guys in the room to cheer him on, before finally sitting down.

"I'm Amara, Zero's twin." I smiled, still feeling out of place, "I don't know what else to say." I smiled before meeting Ro's glistening eyes, he was encouraging me to talk more. Such a dick, I thought to myself, he's barely been here for 24 hours and is already getting on my nerve. He knows how much I hate public speaking. I continued to talk, "I enjoy creative writing and anything got to do with writing, apart from long ass essays that make no sense." I smirked at the last part, slightly shocked at the fact that the teacher laughed a little at my final statement, with the rest of the class.

The attention diverted to Talia who sat beside me, "My name is Talia. I am 18, my birthday is in a few months. I love being able to explore my abilities and skills in an artistic form. I study law and politics here because I thought it would be great to change the way the government controls people and a few of the rules they have enforced." She was confident when she spoke but hesitant at the same time. Her voice was loud and clear, but she was fidgeting with her fingers, something she does under pressure or when she is nervous.

She sat down and the boy beside her stood up, "Hey guys!" He called out, bringing a lot of the girls to reply cheerfully while the guys in the class laughed and joked with their responses. "My name is June. I claim the title of being the class clown here. I study law and politics too." He eyed Talia when he announced which lesson he goes to. "I plan on joining any extra curricular club related to computers since I love playing with computers." I assumed that his final statement was like a note for us all, to recommend him for anything IT related or to suggest it to him. But of all the people in the classroom, he seemed to be the happiest person to be here.

The dirty blonde haired friend of his stood up after him, "I am Cade. I am from Brazil. I was born and raised there. I moved to America when I was 7 and joined primary school here, where I met June. Ever since then, we practically became inseparable as best friends." The last sentiments managed to get almost every female in the room to say "aww", including Luna, which got Zero to look at her in confusion as he tried to figure out why she even saw Cade as interesting. Which in my opinion, was probably the sexy jaw line and the aquamarine eyes that practically melted all of our hearts.