| 11 |

A/N: Sorry for the one-day late update, I couldn't use my laptop since my charger was in the suitcase that was too busy vacating in Dubai, without me. But here it is and I hope you enjoy it, please don't be ghost readers.

"How about this one?" Chloe questioned, pulling out a dress from my wardrobe as if this was the perfect outfit for the night, but just like every other clothing before it, I rejected it: "No. I need something refreshing and more mature. Like you know, sexy but not too sexy." I explained to her, acting like that made sense. Either way, I no longer cared, because she nodded like she knew exactly what I was looking for. "Why do you even have so many clothes?" She whined as she continued to look for the perfect dress.

"Well, because I love looking great in pretty clothing?" I replied in an unbothered tone as I applied light pink lipstick on my lips, before dabbing some lip gloss on.

"By the way, the reddish, hot-pink lipstick you had the other day, which brand is it from?" Chloe asked, continuing to fiddle through my dresses.

I smiled as I pulled the product out of my draw, "Dior." I replied as I handed the little stick to her, "You can put some on if you want." I watched her as she dabbed it a little on her thin lips, before smiling happily and returning to hunting for a dress for me to wear. Once I had finished applying my makeup, I moved beside her and picked up my pale, coffee coloured knee boots and looked at her, "I want to wear these tonight."

She nodded, "You should. Those are super sexy anyway." I chuckled at her words before assisting her to find a dress for tonight. "Let's go with this black one?" I suggested to her, pulling out one of the sexiest dresses I owned - one I had never worn before, sadly.

 "Let's go with this black one?" I suggested to her, pulling out one of the sexiest dresses I owned - one I had never worn before, sadly

She nodded enthusiastically before watching me disappear into my bathroom, to change into the new dress. Practically forcing my other clothes off, I slipped into the black dress. I stared at the evidence of my bra and growled lowly at my reflection. The dress came with it's own sponge to keep my boobs in place, so I figured I didn't have to wear a bra tonight. So I simply pulled the sleeves down to take my bra off and adjusted myself into the right places. Finally being content with the results, I smirked at myself, before brushing my hair into a messy, but still neat, ponytail, only to let all of the strands down for a better look.

I walked out and stroke a pose like a freak in front of the bathroom door, which made Chloe burst into laughter at how ugly the pose generally looked. I smiled as I watched her roll around the floor while holding her hands to her stomach. Enjoying the view, I continued to position myself in hideous presentations, which resulted her into going through her own fits of laughter, ones that could no longer be controlled.

The increase in noise level gave my brother an excuse to barge into my room and gawk at both Chloe and I. We froze in our positions: me in a hideous pose, which I later adjusted to stand normally; while Chloe froze on the floor, her hand still on her stomach, before sitting up and adjusting her dress. "What the hell is going on here? I thought you guys started inhaling drugs and it was taking its toll on you." Zero said in a sarcastic manner, waiting for us to explain the situation he caught us in.

"We're just being happily weird together, that's all." Chloe calmly replied, waiting for Zero to leave, instead he turned to look at me and watched me through confused eyes. We both shrugged our shoulders before leading my twin brother out of my room and towards the living room.

"Perfect, now let's get out of here and head there." Chloe announced, picking up her bag, after making sure that we both looked good for tonight and had everything we needed.

"Need a ride?" Zero asked, hoping we would say yes.

"Of course." I replied with a smile before walking out the door and into his car. Chloe took the back seat while my brother and I sat at the front. I watched as my brother switched the car engine on and started to drive. He broke the silence, "Please don't drink too much."

"That kind of goes against the point." I commented looking at him. "I thought you'd ask me to have as much fun as possible." I joked the last part, making Chloe nod childishly in agreement.

"Because even though I want you to have fun, this is a club for darn's sake. I want you to be careful. Call me if you need a ride or anything else. Just call me when something happens." He said in a serious tone, looking at me with his protective eyes. I nodded, I am not sure why but a part of me just didn't want to leave his company for the party, I wanted to stay with him. A man I hadn't met in so long, who was also the same man who was ready to put his life down for mine.

"We're here!" Chloe announced with excitement, making my stomach sink and spin inside, making me feel anxiously nervous and slightly sick.

"Have fun." He said, finally smiling. I turned to look at him, after staring at the dimly light building, and kissed his cheek. I smirked, "I am surprised that you are not coming."

"I have work and several forms to fill out. Plus, someone has to stay sober to pick you ladies up." He commented cockily.

Before climbing out, I looked at him and said, "If I am not back by midnight, don't worry. I most likely would have stayed over at either Chloe's or Luna's or even Talia's."

"Wait, they're here too?" He questioned, curious. I nodded. He spoke again, "Tell all of them to call me if they need anything or if something happens. I'll rush over here as fast as I can." He was smiling before he drove away.